2nd Knee Replacement

olcaptain

As I paddled up the creek this afternoon for what may be my last voyage before my knee surgery on Wednesday a lot of things went through my mind. I wanted to have my six cameras set and ready for those who will check them for me in my absence. As I felt the all familiar pull of the paddle in my arms and back I also wondered how many 70 year old boys there are who would be doing such a thing this close to surgery whilst wearing their pajama pants? Finally, I pondered on how blessed I am to have my health and a nice back up canoe to use while the Carp Shark is in the shop. Folks, it isn’t original with me but someone once said, “ You don’t have to be wealthy to be rich.”
4205E7C7-D43A-416A-AEBD-F17775B2DB3A.jpeg
BF2A7AAA-C84B-4761-98A6-0D2D8824516C.jpeg
40E636F3-1292-4E8D-9B53-C3909F3E860B.jpeg
A14789F6-CDFD-4B6A-82BD-34404CECC5CD.jpeg

georgia_home

Good luck on the surgery and recovery!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Hope everything goes well with your knee surgery. I’m sure the Lord will be there with you. I’m praying the Lord will provide you comfort and strength to make this surgery a success!!

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
As I paddled up the creek this afternoon for what may be my last voyage before my knee surgery on Wednesday a lot of things went through my mind. I wanted to have my six cameras set and ready for those who will check them for me in my absence. As I felt the all familiar pull of the paddle in my arms and back I also wondered how many 70 year old boys there are who would be doing such a thing this close to surgery whilst wearing their pajama pants? Finally, I pondered on how blessed I am to have my health and a nice back up canoe to use while the Carp Shark is in the shop. Folks, it isn’t original with me but someone once said, “ You don’t have to be wealthy to be rich.”
View attachment 1205326
View attachment 1205327
View attachment 1205328
View attachment 1205329
When is your knee surgery? Mine is February 1st.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
View attachment 1205326
View attachment 1205327
View attachment 1205328
View attachment 1205329
Prayers for a successful surgery and return to your normal routine, real soon.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Captain, I hope that all goes well in your upcoming surgery so that you can be able to keep sharing such wonderful photos along with such positive comments about life in general.

My Prayers are being sent up this morning for a successful surgery and that you will be back out on Crooked Creek and very soon too.

Worley

I am praying the surgery goes well my friend. A friend told me once “some people are so poor, all they have gained in this life is money”. Looking forward to some more crooked creek updates!