Investing | Stocks & Funds

sinclair1

Wish I would have bought @IRBT (being purchased by @AMZN) and I think @SPCE is about to take off if the demand is there for space travel...I think they are sold out for quite a while and will start this fall...stock is cheap and just popped...anyone else following that? Note: it's definitely speculative...with competitors...
Heck of a dip in IRBT now. Looks ugly

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I hate I got into it late. 12 years ago a
Measly $1000 in Tesla would be 1.7 million. I am trying reproduce the early starts for the next decade.
I wasted my time with standard stocks in my 401k. It’s funny because a 20% return feels like loser now. A 75% decrease doesn’t even get my blood pressure up. I am learning this game.

Just like all the old schoolers who acted like people were crazy for buying bitcoin and Tesla stock back then, they act like I am stupid for investing bitcoin related, AI and Hydrogen. It only takes one winner!

I just saw a video in another forum on here making fun of imaginary bitcoin you can’t spend. I suppose there are
Some people who don’t know how
To convert imaginary money into cash?
Or spend bitcoin LIKE cash

Paleo

Dump Trump Movement CEO
Bought Intuitive Machines LUNR this AM and it followed the usual pattern when I "buy the dip" $200-$300" and it's gonna skyrocket, $2000-$3000 and it's going down. I only bought 60 shares so it was up over 16% at the close;)
LUNR closed at $11 a share today. My average cost is $3.43 3.23. Up 275%. It was $2.11 on January 3 and I only bought 25 shares that day:oops:

Last edited:

snookdoctor

I'm glad I got some of that electric van making stock at $34 a while back. I haven't kept up with it, but I'm sure it is doing well.
All the profit from that stock is going for Christmas presents for the grandkids this Christmas:fine:

sinclair1

I'm glad I got some of that electric van making stock at $34 a while back. I haven't kept up with it, but I'm sure it is doing well.
All the profit from that stock is going for Christmas presents for the grandkids this Christmas:fine:
Let it hit $10 and watch what I do :pop:

sinclair1

LUNR closed at $11 a share today. My average cost is $3.43. Up 275%. It was $2.11 on January 3 and I only bought 25 shares that day:oops:
LUNR dipped today. Almost picked some up but bought mostly high price stocks today.