Investing | Stocks & Funds

Paleo

Dump Trump Movement CEO
LUNR dipped today. Almost picked some up but bought mostly high price stocks today.
I'm still up over 100% from my avg purchase price but I really should have sold half when it was up 250-270%. Even if they stuck the landing and everything was working perfectly the stock still was overvalued for a while.

sinclair1

:fine: It’s one of those days. Got my new truck back with Riot and Soun, even a boost from the new $10 Rivian ::ke:

sinclair1

How are you finding these penny stocks?
Just pounding the pavement. You gave me yesterday’s pickup SPCE. I found out when Soun was $1 that NVDA had a stake in company.
I think it’s going to be a winner!
I do better on the $1-$5 stocks as
I always buy 1000 shares.
My portfolio only has about 6 high dollar stocks.

My favorite Cheapy was the 2000 shares of Riot for $3. I gonna sail that to the moon or the garage can.

Last edited:

sinclair1

IMG_3736.jpeg
Here’s a strange situation, Reddit is going public with a 6 billion eval. I don’t follow how it’s worth near that, but here’s the kicker. Reddit is where all the meme stocks get started. Will it turn the IPO into a social media Bull for a few days and allow you to make some fast money?

Tight Lines

It has a serious following and has for a long time. It will be an advertising play. I would think it will rise given the climb in $META

slow motion

View attachment 1291552
Here’s a strange situation, Reddit is going public with a 6 billion eval. I don’t follow how it’s worth near that, but here’s the kicker. Reddit is where all the meme stocks get started. Will it turn the IPO into a social media Bull for a few days and allow you to make some fast money?
I think you're right. If you can time it right and jump out before it self corrects to the real value might make a nice profit. Good luck.

ucfireman

Ive been watching this thread a bit, Sinclair seems to have the touch,
Anyway what are yalls thoughts on Rivian?
I dont own it yet but with the plant in Social Circle seeming to be a done deal, and that they are actually decent looking, I was thinking of buying, just under 11.00 today.
May gamble with Polestar too, just looked at it, their cars look good, just dont see them on the road much.

Tight Lines

I think $RIVN Rivian is going to be a go personally. The question for me is timing. I've bought and sold it a few times. Can it go lower? Yes, but I don't think it ceases to exist. I view it as a gamble vs. core portfolio. Hey @sinclair1 what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

sinclair1

Ive been watching this thread a bit, Sinclair seems to have the touch,
Anyway what are yalls thoughts on Rivian?
I dont own it yet but with the plant in Social Circle seeming to be a done deal, and that they are actually decent looking, I was thinking of buying, just under 11.00 today.
May gamble with Polestar too, just looked at it, their cars look good, just dont see them on the road much.
I have a stupid amount of Rivian. Not sure I would jump in today like I did when it hit $12 and then $10 before.
I also have polestar. I liked they were part of Volvo. I am in the hole on polestar.
I don’t have any touch, I just do the exact opposite of what “they” say.

Right now I am racking my brain on this RDDT meme opportunity. It’s a get in and get out quick or sell short.

sinclair1

I think $RIVN Rivian is going to be a go personally. The question for me is timing. I've bought and sold it a few times. Can it go lower? Yes, but I don't think it ceases to exist. I view it as a gamble vs. core portfolio. @sinclair1 what are you thoughts?
It’s a gamble. I bought a good amount of Tesla at $159. I need to pump the brakes, I have been funding this gamble at $1000 a week. I have $1000 qued up just in case I want to do something with RDDT and then that’s it until after the election.
I will have to sell something to buy anymore.

bass4fun

$NVDA is insane, now I think it is going to $1K per share...who knows? When to sell if going to be the challenge...
Me likey! Hope it keeps skyrocketing. This has been fun to watch. Wish I loaded up more when it got down to $125 per share not long ago. To quote Ralph Kramden, "to the moon"

sinclair1

I think $RIVN Rivian is going to be a go personally. The question for me is timing. I've bought and sold it a few times. Can it go lower? Yes, but I don't think it ceases to exist. I view it as a gamble vs. core portfolio. Hey @sinclair1 what are your thoughts?
The pause sure has stock booming. All bets on the R2