Investing | Stocks & Funds

sinclair1

Futures are flat or down ahead of the jobs report...let's see what happens at 8:30
I hope you guys nail it! I worry about stuff like this when I am at the gambling table. Of course I folded last week. My AMD trade is in the 20% range in gains since I swapped, so no worries.

IMG_3858.jpeg

Tight Lines

I hope you guys nail it! I worry about stuff like this when I am at the gambling table. Of course I folded last week. My AMD trade is in the 20% range in gains since I swapped, so no worries.

View attachment 1292485
Yeah it's a double edged sword...many of these guys have been holding this stock for a long time...it's not a new company. I get way more worried about the IPOs with lockups expiring especially before a couple of quarters of earnings...RDDT will be one to watch from that perspective.

The market thinks $NVDA has a long run ahead...but it won't go forever...

sinclair1

Yeah it's a double edged sword...many of these guys have been holding this stock for a long time...it's not a new company. I get way more worried about the IPOs with lockups expiring especially before a couple of quarters of earnings...RDDT will be one to watch from that perspective.

The market thinks $NVDA has a long run ahead...but it won't go forever...
Still haven’t decided I am messing with the Meme RDDT stuff. Might throw a grand at it in case it does meme to some stupid number.

Tight Lines

SMCI dipped as well.
[/QUOTE]
Took a bath on $NVDA Friday...it dropped over $100 from it's high...I'm still way up but there was definitely some profit taking and retrenching Friday. It was well extended off it's moving average...
1710004448204.png

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Good job boys! I dont quite understand how investing has not become part of a high school degree. Scratch off's or stock, one of them you are in control of.

Crypto has been INSANE the last 60 days or so.

sinclair1

Good job boys! I dont quite understand how investing has not become part of a high school degree. Scratch off's or stock, one of them you are in control of.

Crypto has been INSANE the last 60 days or so.
Some say it’s going to 100k but it halves in April. I am heavy on mining stock, so it would be nice to be up at halving, but I have that itch it’s about to turn down. Hope I am wrong and only good at making hurricanes hit.

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Some say it’s going to 100k but it halves in April. I am heavy on mining stock, so it would be nice to be up at halving, but I have that itch it’s about to turn down. Hope I am wrong and only good at making hurricanes hit.
Cashed out three times over the last month and then re-purchased some of them a few days later at -75% from sold on a few small ones. Those conf calls that you have to be on and dont have any skin in the game can be productive... :)

sinclair1

@Tight Lines i have the funds allocated and ready to hit and run the RDDT if it lets me in the door at a decent price.
Hoping to get a 2x play on day two sale?
I need to quit holding as much and take the doubles.

I have SOUN on a 3x and still holding.

Rivian might pop Monday.

Last edited: