Trizey

I know everyone is just getting back into the board and a lot has changed, but can anyone tell me how to put an avatar out there? Trey

M

Mike

You will have to go to your User CP at the top left and find it in there. I will have to upload some of the old ones, but I think you can upload your own. Let me know how it works.

Mike

Trizey

Mike- I went there and didn't find a way to upload one that I already have? I can bring in a pic under "Edit Profile Picture" but not under "Edit Avatar"??

Hambone

I've tried to figure that out too. It doesn't seem to allow you the option to "turn it on".

:confused:

Trizey

I know this is not a priority in the scheme of things. I'm sure it will be figured out when the MOD's get a chance.

RamblinWreck

Isn't allowed yet. I did upload a profile pic, but that is limited to 100 x 100 pixels, which ain't much of a pic, an avatar size, really. Ideally we would have bigger profile pics hosted on-line somewhere else, and dinky avatars stored here. We'll see how it goes.............

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
I went to edit profile picture.. Then I loaded it. it shows my pic there but not in here. it also says it must be 100x100 pixels.

RamblinWreck

Read here about profile and avatar pics!

The profile pic is a pic seen when you view someone's profile by clicking on their handle.

The avatar is different (appears by your name when you post but you knew that), and I don't think avatars are enabled.

Most sites I am on allow big profile pics but avatars are usually under 300x300. I hope this is done here. :D

Browning, I see your profile pic when I click on your public profile!

REMINGTON710

ttt

just aint had old stuff up lately so

REMINGTON710

I do it every now and then just find out what people where wondering 2 years ago

REMINGTON710

vote for me. Only if you can read my typing

Trizey

Jim Thompson said:
Triz, looks like you figured it out after a year and a half huh???

:p

Yeah, I guess I was trying to jump the gun a little when we switched over to the new board:cool:

REMINGTON710

Trizey said:
Yeah, I guess I was trying to jump the gun a little when we switched over to the new board:cool:
what was the old board

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
sharpshot said:
what was the old board

Sharp Shot, we had an older version of this board for 3.5 years before Sept 04 when we crashed and lost it all

Latest posts