Weekly Lewis Update

Echo

Gone But Not Forgotten
I know we talked about a deer feed before but I wish someone making a good quality deer feed would send you some and let you feed it to them for all to see the results. I enjoy looking at the trail cam thread to see the pics from those who do feed but would enjoy it more watching these backyard bucks grow. Really looking forward to seeing these brutes as they have aged and grown bigger. Keep up what your doing because we certainly enjoy it.

Thanks, I appreciate your comments Beagler and I'm glad that you've enjoyed viewing the Band of Bucks (new nickname :D) threads over the last few years. I've certainly enjoyed sharing what has been a real adventure and learning experience for me with everyone here on GON as well.

I'm getting a little bit later start this year but I'm confident that I'll have some interesting pics to post very soon, though it's going to be a challenge for me to equal the last couple of year's offerings with great, dominant bucks like JBo and Lewis allowing me a close up look into their inner circle. To be honest I don't have a real good feel right now for what the gang will look like this summer either in number or age.

At any rate, look for a new Band of Bucks thread to start up anytime now and thanks again to all who have enjoyed this Weekly Lewis thread and similar ones that preceded it.

Lewis would be proud!

Attachments

• SAM_0346 (1024x576).jpg
    SAM_0346 (1024x576).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,632

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well?:huh:::ke::bounce:

Echo

Gone But Not Forgotten
One handsome deer!:cool:

Come on Lewis

I'm still waiting myself. It's disappointing not to see him anymore but I certainly knew the day would come just like it did with JBo. However if he was legally shot I certainly wouldn't hold any ill will towards the hunter as Lewis was definitely the kind of buck I hope to see every time I go to the woods.

Backyard activity in general has been slow so far this summer with only 5 individual bucks sighted so far and old Butch is easily the biggest of the group.

Hopefully it picks up in July and August possibly with a new dominant buck coming onto the scene. They're out there.

Latest posts