Think i need to down size.

mudpie82

I have come to the conclusion that I'need a smaller bulldog. I mostly hunt with A smaller guy or my 12 year old son so this monster catch dog that "I just had to have" turns out to be to much.Have any of you ever found yourselfs with this problem. I think I just need a catchdog in the 50/60 lb range not 85/95.My dog now is a well mannered dog just to strong for my hunting parteners to handel.If anyone can help me or have any input on this thanks.

hawg dawg

I have come to the conclusion that I'need a smaller bulldog. I mostly hunt with A smaller guy or my 12 year old son so this monster catch dog that "I just had to have" turns out to be to much.Have any of you ever found yourselfs with this problem. I think I just need a catchdog in the 50/60 lb range not 85/95.My dog now is a well mannered dog just to strong for my hunting parteners to handel.If anyone can help me or have any input on this thanks.

I love a small pit 40-50 pound range. :cheers:

willy57

If your walking the pit into the bay and the bay dogs catch also once the pit catches you got all the dogs you need your right them big dogs pulling will wear you out and the dog out to.