Daily Bible Verse

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Re:

Psalm 15
1 O Lord, who shall sojourn in Your tent?
Who shall dwell on Your holy hill?
2 He who walks blamelessly and does what is right
and speaks truth in his heart;

formula1

Re:

Psalm 16
7 I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me.
8 I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 17
6 I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God; incline your ear to me; hear my words.
7 Wondrously show your steadfast love, O Savior of those who seek refuge from their adversaries at your right hand.
8 Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings,
9 from the wicked who do me violence, my deadly enemies who surround me.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 18
31 For who is God, but the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God?—
32 the God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless.
33 He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 19
7 The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple;
8 the precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes;
9 the fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever; the rules of the Lord are true, and righteous altogether.
10 More to be desired are they than gold, even much fine gold; sweeter also than honey and drippings of the honeycomb.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 20
7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 21
13 Be exalted, O Lord, in your strength! We will sing and praise your power.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 22
22 I will tell of your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you:
23 You who fear the Lord, praise him! All you offspring of Jacob, glorify him, and stand in awe of him, all you offspring of Israel!
24 For he has not despised or abhorred the affliction of the afflicted, and he has not hidden his face from him, but has heard, when he cried to him.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 23
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.
3 He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 24
3 Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in His holy place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false and does not swear deceitfully.
5 He will receive blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 25
8 Good and upright is the Lord; therefore He instructs sinners in the way.
9 He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble His way.
10 All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep His covenant and His testimonies.

formula1

re:

Psalm 26
2 Examine me, O Lord, and prove me;
Try my mind and my heart.
3 For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes,
And I have walked in Your truth.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 27
1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

StriperAddict

For today 5/5

Psalm 27
<SUP>13 </SUP>I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the <SUP class=crossreference value='(AJ)'></SUP>goodness of the Lord
In the <SUP class=crossreference value='(AK)'></SUP>land of the living.
<SUP class=versenum>14 </SUP><SUP class=crossreference value='(AL)'></SUP>Wait for the Lord;
Be <SUP class=crossreference value='(AM)'></SUP>strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the Lord

formula1

Re:

Psalm 28
6 Blessed be the Lord! For He has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy.
7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; in Him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to Him.

StriperAddict

5/7/14

Psalm 30

<SUP>11 </SUP>You have turned for me <SUP class=crossreference value='(U)'></SUP>my mourning into dancing;
You have <SUP class=crossreference value='(V)'></SUP>loosed my sackcloth and girded me with <SUP class=crossreference value='(W)'></SUP>gladness,
<SUP class=versenum>12 </SUP>That my <SUP class=footnote value='[d]'></SUP><SUP class=crossreference value='(X)'></SUP>soul may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will <SUP class=crossreference value='(Y)'></SUP>give thanks to You forever.

StriperAddict

5/8/14

Psalm 31:5
<SUP>Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have ransomed me, O Lord, God of truth.</SUP>​
Luke 23:46
And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said, “Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit.” Having said this, He breathed His last.

StriperAddict

5/9/14

Psalm 31

<SUP class=versenum>19 </SUP>How great is Your <SUP class=crossreference value='(AO)'></SUP>goodness,
Which You have stored up for those who fear You,
Which You have wrought for those who <SUP class=crossreference value='(AP)'></SUP>take refuge in You,
<SUP class=crossreference value='(AQ)'></SUP>Before the sons of men!
<SUP class=versenum>20 </SUP>You hide them in the <SUP class=crossreference value='(AR)'></SUP>secret place of Your presence from the <SUP class=crossreference value='(AS)'></SUP>conspiracies of man;
You keep them secretly in a <SUP class=footnote value='[h]'></SUP>shelter from the <SUP class=crossreference value='(AT)'></SUP>strife of tongues.
<SUP class=versenum>21 </SUP><SUP class=crossreference value='(AU)'></SUP>Blessed be the Lord,
For He has made <SUP class=crossreference value='(AV)'></SUP>marvelous His lovingkindness to me in a besieged <SUP class=crossreference value='(AW)'></SUP>city.

<SUP class=versenum></SUP>

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Galatians 2:16

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Hebrews 10:28

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.