Zamir White

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Matthew6

Banned thug
sortra like Clem getting beat by the Chickens, it happens some. Since youv'e recently shed the veil called Clemsoning it has made you quite proud....

well, they did win one, against a very good team. what have the dogs done for you lately:biggrin2:

weathermantrey

As a Clemson fan I would love to be in the SEC East. Wouldn't have to play Florida State or Louisville this year if that was the case. Could just cruise through the schedule playing cupcakes....

scooty006

As a Clemson fan I would love to be in the SEC East. Wouldn't have to play Florida State or Louisville this year if that was the case. Could just cruise through the schedule playing cupcakes....

Gurley & Chubb rushed for 328 yards last time the Dawgs played Clem's son (8 yds a carry). What do you think Zamir will do with the Great Wall of GA blocking for him in the future? Just think, without those 2 illegal pick plays Clem would be runner-up again.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
And #fairweathermantrey can't beat me little ol me in a fact checking contest..

#fairweathermantreylivesmatter..

Last post please... Since you keep ignoring it..:huh:

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=853767&page=8

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Please see ^above^... We would really love your insight on a factual matter..