Food plots are baiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Lol. It just came out. They want corn legal. They'll be voting for corn assistance next. Just get somebody to shoot them for you. You can sit in the truck and listen to the radio and drink coffee and never get cold. Keep from inflicting more pain on that smashed trigger finger. haha Heck, they can load the deer too. Maybe cook it and put the fork to your lips.

A friend of mine had it that way. He has passed now.

I hold the hammer with my trigger finger hand. If I miss the nail my mashed finger is not the trigger finger. :banana:
I feed them out my bedroom widow now also. Lift window and shoot. I watch the outdoor channel as I hunt. I can call it hunting. Can’t I. :huh:

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20

I hold the hammer with my trigger finger hand. If I miss the nail my mashed finger is not the trigger finger. :banana:
I feed them out my bedroom widow now also. Lift window and shoot. I watch the outdoor channel as I hunt. I can call it hunting. Can’t I. :huh:

Nope, just a cold blooded bedroom shooter.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.

Help a friend out...
How do you keep the rifle scope from dinging up the bottom of the bathroom window when you shoot from it?
The bottom of my window and the top of my scope are taking a beating!:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You gotta learn, on this Forum some Folks like the one you have went round and round with have ALL the answers, you hunt their way or you are wrong ,they set all the standards for what is right and wrong, and what is ethical, period!! One reason this Forum has run off many good folks, because their opinion ain't welcome here!!:smash::smash:

Not all of you can be "elitists" like us... The only difference between us "elitists" and the others is we're not lazy and we do a little more work than dumping a bag of corn.. :biggrin2:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Well if the legislature legalizes statewide baiting over corn, they will be ignoring the professional wildlife biologists.

Nothing new here.. They've been ignoring them forever!

Browning Slayer

44magpastor

I can top that. I've been a CPA for 30 years. I don't care how much I like the client or how badly I want them to succeed. The only thing that matters to me is the data. Opinions don't count in my business. "The bottom line" is all that matters.

And yes, any disease transmission vector that is an artificial one is worse than the naturally occurring ones. You should be able to figure out why on your own.

As for the cheating part I responded honestly to your comment:

Now it's your turn to be intellectually honest and admit you just want to use bait, hang the risk to the deer population.

Funny....baiting is legal where I hunt....but I don't do it. I've had a good bit of success hunting pinch points and in oak flats, over the past 30 years. But I think it's wrong to target baiting, on the basis of disease transmission....especiallly if you are perfectly willing to use other artificial disease transmission vectors.

It's laughable to blast baiting, because of the risk of transmitting disease, as you plant wheat, between rows of planted pines.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Help a friend out...
How do you keep the rifle scope from dinging up the bottom of the bathroom window when you shoot from it?
The bottom of my window and the top of my scope are taking a beating!:bounce:

I use a tripod. Got a chair also.
Rifle sits in the tripod. When u see deer just sit on down.

Status
Not open for further replies.