10/18/17 am

Full Draw McGraw

I got an unexpected day off work so i'm going to spend the day in a tree in Putnam County. The weather feels amazing, down in the low 40's here in Atlanta. Anybody with me?

glynr329

Will be in Rockdale. I could not pass a good morning I hope. Bucks are pawing have 3 good bucks on camera.

muddsmoker

I’m up at Cherokee nice morning going to sit all day

Huntinfool

I decided to sneak out for a couple of hours before work. I’m in Newton sitting over a recently planted plot that is loaded with tracks.

QuackAddict

In a hardwood flat in Jasper co. On the way down this morning I saw Loganville PD dragging a racked buck off of 78 right in front of the Walmart.

Big Foot

Been pinned to the tree for 30 min with 2 young bucks begging for an arrow

They checked the wind several times but remained undetected

muddsmoker

Just had a few does slide by just out of range hopefully it picks up out here

Big Foot

was a great am with the encounters of the two young bucks, they sparred , milled around, tried to wind me, it was on for 30+ minutes...close encounters is what its all about

buckshed

I had a huge buck at 9:30 slip behind my climber...did not see him till he was going into thick stuff..man he was a monster..spike came by after in my shooting lane...go figure

buckshed

Had a giant 10 pt pass behind me in my climber...but I did not see him till he was going into thick stuff..right at 9:30...spike cruised by 15 mins later right in my shooting lane..go figure

HIGH COUNTRY

SW Ga

Took the am off, 190 lb eight pt from SW GA at eight am.

Five steps from bottom of ladder, ran forty yards - G5 Havoc.

Odd, already had a strong smell - with a Dec rut for deep sw ga...

My best to date with a bow.