Charters near me

Dozerz

Me and the guys at work make a trip into the blue water off of Savannah every year, our regular guy has moved on. Who should we book with this year; Any suggestions?

Mweathers

Captain Jimmy Armel of American Fishing Charters 912-239-7309. One of the hardest working Captains in the area.

shallowminded

Scroll down and take a look at Jimmy Lee Armel's post here. The one from a few days ago has a MESS of fish. Or search for some of his other posts. The guy catches fish.

Jimmy Lee Armel

I don't take folks to the stream. Do about everything else. I have a great guy for blue water. He's an awesome fisherman and has a beautiful boat for it. Thanks for all the compliments folks. It means a lot. I work my butt off for my fising family and get lucky here and there and find some fish. Having the folks aboard from gon is always a pleasure.

BBaker

Jimmy is great but better check if he does Blue Water. That is awful far to go in a small/medium boat.

Filling a boat fishing over a reef up to 25 miles out is one thing Jimmy can do Great

Trolling Blue Water 60-80 miles off shore for mahi, Blackfin and Wahoo is a whole other size game.

Ignore this comment. It does not matter if you want to go crabbing off a bridge or chase dolphin at the stream, Captain Jimmy with shoot you straight and get you set up for one heck of a time.