Rear view mirror for hunting.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
I saw this ad and thought it would be a good idea. I have had 2 bucks seek behind me and couldn't turn around to get a shot because they were to close. What is really amazing to me is they have some kind of coating that makes it easier to see in the woods. In fact it seemed to work so good I started to use it even to look in front of me. Anyway I was very impressed with it. It is attacked to a flexable bar so you can twist it where you want to position it. There also a clamp that will attach to the metal parts of your stand and can also be attached to a tree branch.

Here are some pics showing the color difference of what you see with your eyes and the difference with the mirror.

http://www.huntingmirrors.com/order.html

gt40

Attachments

• pic 1 .jpg
    pic 1 .jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 997
  • pic 2 .jpg
    pic 2 .jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 993

01Foreman400

Staff member
Now you just need one of these.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 963

emusmacker

The tower I hunted in Friday evening has a mirror on one side that is placed to watch the food plot behind you. The tower sits in middle of the plot and you can sit and look one way yet still see the strip behind you.

buddy48

Funny this was posted...I was thinking of something similar this afternoon. I have a big box stand on a powerline right of way and I typically look one direction. I thought, man I need a mirror that faces the other way so I don't have to constantly turn back and forth.... Looks like someone else had the same idea.

westcobbdog

I got busted yesterday 25 ft up in a pine by a deer walking 20 yds behind me in some pine straw, it was at my 6. I took a sip of water. A mirror may be the ticket.