11/18 am

Jerkbait Junkie

Here in Hancock again. Wasent able to hunt yesterday went to Athens to cheer them dawgs on. Sitting over a turnip food plot, decent amount of wind,its in the lower 40's. Good luck folks

We have a club off 22 in deveroux and saw three good bucks chasing yesterday morning. Good luck.

PappyHoel

Curtis-UGA

Have saw 5 more since the first one I saw early. Actually have 3 in the road 75 yards away eating a corn breakfast!

Dupree

Nothing here in liberty. This north wind has been killing me. Where I need to be hunting it won't work.

jameson

We have a club off 22 in deveroux and saw three good bucks chasing yesterday morning. Good luck.

My uncle hunts deveraux area and he said they saw a few Friday, he said he let a young 9 walk. I'm right on 22 as well. Dad said 2 doe just walked out on him.

alantaylor

According to my dad no rifle shots yesterday morning in hearing distance and only 2 far this morning. Neither of us have seen anything so far. Extremely unusual where he is hunting

Curtis-UGA

Up to 9 now. Have only saw one spike, the rest does and yearlings. Had 6 in the road a minute ago eating corn.

juniorbassman

Had a bunch walk up on me this morning before daylight. Couldn't see them but it was spooky sitting on the ground. Finally blew at me. I'm hunting in Baldwin. Nothing else has come thru