11-23 a.m.

I'll get us started this morning. Up in a creek bottom in meriwether county over looking a huge flat that runs next to it. Good luck to everyone this morning and happy thanksgiving!

Whitetailfreak23

In a beautiful hardwood bottom. Some new property land owner gave me permission I wanted to hunt this bottom for a while finally got permission. Acorns all over the ground

Caleb290

Up in bulloch county. It's raining here almost turned around and went home but I didn't. Happy thanksgiving everyone and good luck

FOCOHunter

Set up in a ground blind in Hall County. On a fence line between a patch of hardwoods and a cow pasture. Killed my personal best here Monday afternoon. Hoping lightning will strike twice. Good luck and happy thanksgiving

DDD

Winter Weatherman
I am up in my favorite ladder stand this morning. I’ve had this property 3 years and I’ve killed 4 bucks out of it. Same stand I killed The nice 8 from on Halloween when I was Doing LFTT then. I’ve got another great buck with long tines on camera now here. Hoping he will show today.

Best of luck to everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Hope we all see some action this morning.

DDD

Winter Weatherman
I would also like to report that one of my neighbors here has a donkey with what sounds like a bad disposition.:bounce:

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Heard County. Hoping to catch up with a nice 9 Point that keeps playing cat and mouse with me. I’ve had daylight pictures of him this week, on a day I couldn’t hunt.

Trapnfish

Checking in from Cherokee. Had one walk by before light and that's it so far. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

bowandgun

Up a tree in Cherokee with my trusty Pse. At edge of 9 year old clear cut and edge of hardwoods this spot has been great on thanksgiving in past. Happy thanksgiving to all and good luck

One came by before daylight. This stand had about 7 scrapes on the roadway a few weeks ago. They are all dried up now. Hoping that means they are just out chasing.

DDD

Winter Weatherman
The hot acorn light must be on in the white oak tree next to me. I’ve got ever squirrel in a 5 mile radius here with me.

critterslayer

Here in Union county on the mountain with my bow. This is the time of year and weather that a mountain hunter dreams of. Rut is just getting started and the leaves are nice and loud.