12/15

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
Ive had a great morning. I had seven blue jays keep me company. I have no idea what they were doing but was fun to watch them
fly acrobatically above and below the branches - whatever they were doing, it sure upset one of the local woodpeckers. Total of seven deer all got within 30 yards. Three good looking bucks, so i am happy. To my knowledge i was not busted. Wind is changing direction and it is no longer in my favor, so i will get down soon. Gonna move a stand to another area before i go home

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Saw 2 small ones on the way out. Got warm quick. Also had a turkey vulture walk by at 20 yds, first for me

Last edited:

WOODIE13

Back in Gilmer bow in hand trying a new spot. put camera on trail close to this spot have seen several deer and a decent 8. still meat hunting so maybe I will get lucky and it's always fun to hunt a new spot. Good luck everyone and be safe.
Change of scenery does wonders, good luck

WOODIE13

Tossing a couple back, getting ready to skin her up.

Good luck

Dupree

Been settled in my summit for about 15 minutes. I’m ready for some more “big woods” hunting. These places I hunt close to home are nice, but I don’t like listening to cars and other human noises.

WOODIE13

Been settled in my summit for about 15 minutes. I’m ready for some more “big woods” hunting. These places I hunt close to home are nice, but I don’t like listening to cars and other human noises.
Shot a lot of deer on Quantico where I could see I-95

WOODIE13

Ft Gillem...

Dupree

3 point eating corn. Hear another coming, but can’t turn around to look.

B. White

I checked two scrapes when I walked out today that had been hit good last Saturday, but not touched since the rain. I'll let that spot rest a while until it is colder and they are hungrier and moving some in the daylight.

I'll be on a field tomorrow where I can see a two lane highway. I almost always see deer, but the constant sound of no exhaust, crappy mud tires and log trucks gives me a headache after a couple of hours.

Dupree

I shot at the buck I was after. Sounded like I hit a limb and then a loud whack like I hit shoulder, but might have completely missed. Idk. Bout to climb down. He ran hard with tail down after I shot.