12/2 am and pm.

bowandgun

My fellow live from the tree brothers I FOUND THE 10PT I shot 11/30
I went back yesterday morning and searched some more but found no hair and it rained so no blood
I got down on my knees and searched nothing
I almost gave up when I decided to go look at the gut pile from the deer from last week I found it and took ten more steps and Antlers. I thanked God. I was so happy and thankful
Took him to the processor I have been using for 15 years and he said the meat is good

Attachments

• IMG_6904.jpeg
    IMG_6904.jpeg
    399 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_6906.jpeg
    IMG_6906.jpeg
    402 KB · Views: 130
  • 72315055118__402450FD-855E-4FCA-869B-FB3BE01277BB.jpeg
    72315055118__402450FD-855E-4FCA-869B-FB3BE01277BB.jpeg
    465.7 KB · Views: 129

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
We’re at it in Wilkes. Got a newbie in the stand trying to draw some blood. Good luck and GO DAWGS!

sprewett

Woke up late from staying up waaaay too late last night. It's difficult for me to think about not hunting deer during season but I ain't going this morning. I'm gonna hit some public for a couple hours with the ole 22. To see about some squirrels, rabbits, and possibly a pig.
Good luck ladies and gents shoot straight

REMINGTON710

On a special opportunity public hunt with the bow. Bumped one on the way in and heard one blow. Don’t have much time before the rain so I hope it happens fast. Good luck everyone.

Dupree

No hunting today. Weather is crap. I needed a break after my nearly 2 hour drag yesterday, and my son didn’t want to go with the high chances of rain. My cameras were slow last night as well as this morning so far.

B. White

Two bobcats so far. One big one came along a few minutes behind a smaller one, then passed back by later by itself. Never had any desire to shoot any I’ve seen, but the big one is tempting me after seeing him three times in a week this close to chicken and rabbit pens.

REMINGTON710

Rain ran me out. Ended up seeing about 10 but only a little doe gave me an opportunity. This is a population control hunt but she wouldn’t have weighed 60 live weight.

Worley

Several does, and a few small bucks in Jackson county. Have a fun encounter yesterday afternoon with a big 7pt chasing does, videod and let ‘em live another day.

Jason C

Who need’s football real men hunt lol, I’m in stand hopefully one comes by and gives me a pistol shot, but I do have the rifle just in case