#289 DRIVELERS AT DA OCEAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mornin sir....

Head’em up, move’em out! :bounce:

Workin from the home office today. Couple small things to do then get some work done around here.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Can we still hang out with upper management,or is that against da rules?

I told the big boss iffin the site went dark it weren’t me.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Top water kind of mornin, not a leaf stirring.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin Drivelers.
Chief,they can make a metal carport with the metal running vert instead of horz. Just have to pay more for it.
I bought one from R&B metal in Jackson for the old farm.

Copy that, I was mainly thinking about the aesthetics of it being it’s straight out in front of the house.

I’m studyin’ a timber frame look on the front, sides(posts), and rear, but cheat in between throughout the length with a standard truss package with metal roof.

In discussion with the MizT, so I’m going to price it and weigh the cost between aesthetics and general utility.

Actually, if I really wanted to keep it authentic to the time period of this ol place I could go to pole barn style with rough cut framing for roof.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Copy that, I was mainly thinking about the aesthetics of it being it’s straight out in front of the house.

I’m studyin’ a timber frame look on the front, sides(posts), and rear, but cheat in between throughout the length with a standard truss package with metal roof.

In discussion with the MizT, so I’m going to price it and weigh the cost between aesthetics and general utility.

Actually, if I really wanted to keep it authentic to the time period of this ol place I could go to pole barn style with rough cut framing for roof.
By it being in front of the porch I would suggest wood framing.If it was over to the left turnaround I would go with a metal carport.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
By it being in front of the porch I would suggest wood framing.If it was over to the left turnaround I would go with a metal carport.

It is where that storage bldg sits, which would be the left coming into the driveway. Which in turn is right out in the front of the house and yard.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Metal would be much cheaper for sure, but I was thinking a little more character and staying true to period to some degree. MizT just wants something to park under.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
MaHen taking day off of work to help a relative
Ruger reading posts for content
quack planting himself at the plantation
SwampY being swampy
lagrangedave on the move <again>

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Metal would be much cheaper for sure, but I was thinking a little more character and staying true to period to some degree. MizT just wants something to park under.

There is a sky up there to park under. :rolleyes:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hospital opening new floor, courting the wife to commit to OT, even offering a bonus. We see little enough of each now.

Status
Not open for further replies.