A ? for the Jewish community

Capt Quirk

Thanks Charlie, I'll check them out the next time I'm there. We tried Metroplis down the road, next to the Best Western. Food wasn't bad, huge portions and dollar beer :)

when i lived in dunwoody, the kroger in the dunwoody village had a huge kosher section

crackerdave

Is there a difference between kosher smoked fish and cracker smoked fish? I'm an expert fish smoker! I can send you all you want -"if it fits,it ships."

Lowjack

There is a place in Macon called Papoulis Medeterranean Cafe on Tom Hill close to Publix. Not a lot of kosher items but they do have Hallaval( 3 flavors), and a lot of other stuff like it in their deli section. They also have really great gyros and chicago italian beef.

That wouldn't be kosher at all, LOL

Kosher food is not supposed to be prepared where non Kosher is prepared.:bounce::bounce:

Capt Quirk

Is there a difference between kosher smoked fish and cracker smoked fish? I'm an expert fish smoker! I can send you all you want -"if it fits,it ships."
Don't know, you'll have to ask LowJack about that, but I want smoked whitefish :)

That wouldn't be kosher at all, LOL

Kosher food is not supposed to be prepared where non Kosher is prepared.:bounce::bounce:
No cheeseburgers with bacon?

Capt Quirk

So far, I'm looking at about $49 for two pounds of Whitefish from Atlanta, and that is before overnight shipping. I'm thinking the wife would have my matzos if I did that... Oy!

Capt Quirk

I checked another place up in Wisconsin, and it was still going to be like $39 to ship overnight... because it is fish, and lets face it, USPS is not the way to go :)