Alright boys (and girls)...less than a month left in the season. What are your plans and strategy?

sb1010

Due to an injury I didn't get to deer hunt until this past weekend. I got a crossbow just before the season started and I was wanting to have longer season, so much for my plans. ( My injury was not hunting related by the way )

Trying to decide what I want to do. It looks like Allatoona, or Sheffield are still open.
I thought about going to Redlands, but I never been there.

hambone76

My kids have both gotten nice bucks.
I killed a buck with my recurve, another nice one with a rifle and I’m pretty much done unless an old nanny doe gets stickbow close and lets me get an arrow in her.
Otherwise, I’m going to be focusing on putting my Wife on her first deer. Our mast crops are near about played out and the deer have been hammering the food plots. We’ll focus on the transition areas coming off the plots in the morning and sitting on the food plots in the evenings.

MYRX

Try to get a hog. I was blessed this season and took two very nice bucks. Probably put up two new stands before Jan 15th. After that date, I am fishing.

Ruger15

Pushing into the thick stuff where they are hanging up before they hit the fields. Finally back on the corn and hammering the green fields in Hancock. Put down the rifle and picked the bow back up . Been a great season for us !