another Georgia Football Thug

gsu007

I think that's hilarious coming from a Vol...:rofl: Talk about a hyprocrit.. You Vols don't like being called Thugs and you turn right around and do the same thing...:cry::cry:

Our whole team could get arrested and you guys would still be in the lead for convictions...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yea, but their thugs beat your thugs!:huh:

KrazieJacket95

I havent met the kid but he is from my home town. I know a few people that have known him and some say he is a pretty decent guy, so i'll have to go with that. You never know with girls these days what might be going on but it would have been better for him to think more about his scholarship before doing somthing dumb.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I havent met the kid but he is from my home town. I know a few people that have known him and some say he is a pretty decent guy, so i'll have to go with that. You never know with girls these days what might be going on but it would have been better for him to think more about his scholarship before doing somthing dumb.

You're right KJ. I agree that the ideal thing for him to have done would have been to realizr how much he has to lose, get his firlfriend, tell the guy what a punk he was, and leave. But I understand him doing hwat hed id. Was it the BEST judgement? NO.. Do I understand? I sure do.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Call you Sir I think Not!

theres a difference in defending your girl as opposed to beating the crap out of the guy , so I guess in your world your girl talking is forbidden!

SO I hope he has a "couple " as you put it if he gets 20 years the will need them - OR NOT :rofl::rofl:

Nope. I can asure you, my girl says whatever she wants.:bounce: But I understand what Lemon did and I know what kind of loud mouth punks are out there, emboldened by the fact that the popular belief by some is that standing up for yourself is bruthish and bad. If this was a case of some guy messing with his girlfriend then I totally understand him doing what he did and don't see anything wrong with it other than he should have knocked him down and let that be enough.

whitworth

Notice these problems seem to come up

in the summer, when the players are attending summer classes to keep themselves eligible.

In the old days, a player would be at home collecting a paycheck from some company.