Arrest made in UGA murder

Dub

This young woman was robbed of her life and her family is devastated and will never recover.

This murder was preventable.

It was enabled by the lowlife scum that have promoted the illegal hordes to invade the USA.

Meanwhile we have to dance around the truth and walk on eggshells so as to not upset the people who find political topics distasteful.

Silence and civility is what the lowlife scum in charge are counting on from us. They use it.

What is it going to take before people realize such topics aren’t impolite to discuss. They are real world horrors that are being committed 24/7.

By all means, let us not speak of it.

Let us not be uncouth.

We will just stick to discussing the weather and who won the meaningless game last week.

oldfella1962

WSB said it was his brother that was a dishwasher, but when he couldn't come up with the "proper resident paperwork" was fired. :eek: Yeah.. just after this story broke.
Color me crazy, but don't you need to provide the "proper resident paperwork" before getting hired in the first place? :unsure: What am I missing here?

LTZ25

I went to my freezer today and threw out a 1/2 gallon of ice cream because the sight of it makes me sick .

Reactions: Dub

Dub

And to think.....we had "moderate" voters who were so offended by mean tweets and crass comments that they obtained from voting.....or voted directly for Biden-Harris.

They are each complicit in the murderous events that are occurring due to the election "results".

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
It is a good possibility he will be released. District Attorney Gonzalez has a proven track record of letting criminals and murderers go. She is very sympathetic.
Bet she won't let the evil white guy that kills him go.

DannyW

Well now it seems, despite the media's efforts to convince us he didn't have a criminal history, that Ibarra was arrested in October for shoplifting.

So since he was released in September, 2022 by the DHS, just 18 months ago, here is what he has done:

1. In August 2023, he was charged in NY with acting in a manner to injure a child less than 17 and a motor vehicle license violation.

2. In October 2023, he was arrested in Georgia and charged with shoplifting.

3. Then he committed another crime in December 2023 by jumping bail and failing to appear in court for the shoplifting charge.

4. I won't repeat what happened in February, 2024.

You simply cannot convince me that he didn't have a long criminal rap sheet from his first 24 years spent in Venezuela. And if DHS had done due diligence in the first place, and checked with Venezuela, none of this would have happened.

The fact we had him physically in hand at least 3 times before he brutally murdered Laken Riley, demonstrates the complete and utter incompetence by our nation's legal system.

Guys, I am a pragmatic. Practical. But even with us winning every now and then, the war is over. And we lost.

Rebel 3

she doesn't have the power to do that .
She kept delaying on another murder suspect and the judge dismissed it because it violated his rights for a fair and speedy trial. .He then got out, killed someone in another county and got arrested.

snuffy

And we will probably get to support him for the rest of his life!