Arrest made in UGA murder

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
It's just not the illegals.
17 year old killed a 16 year old last Saturday.arrested on Sunday.Released on 13,500 bond on Tuesday.
We have a BIG problem and it will take a lot of tough decisions to get it corrected.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
17 year old killed a 16 year old last Saturday.arrested on Sunday.Released on 13,500 bond on Tuesday.
We have a BIG problem and it will take a lot of tough decisions to get it corrected.
Was this near the big rock?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning craka

oldfella1962

I agree 100 percent! Taking the whole problem of illegals off the table, we as a nation need to draw a very clear line in the sand. Any and all crimes involving extreme violence = NO BAIL with no exceptions! Obviously, homicide suspects would fall under this umbrella. We can't revamp the entire legal/penal system overnight (it's a big business after all) but we can draw at least one line in the sand and stick with it.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
The news ticker said this morning he was employed at UGA in the dining hall. :eek2: That ticker went away real quick. :unsure:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
The news ticker said this morning he was employed at UGA in the dining hall. :eek2: That ticker went away real quick. :unsure:
WSB said it was his brother that was a dishwasher, but when he couldn't come up with the "proper resident paperwork" was fired. :eek: Yeah.. just after this story broke.

ryork

WSB said it was his brother that was a dishwasher, but when he couldn't come up with the "proper resident paperwork" was fired. :eek: Yeah.. just after this story broke.

UGA ever heard of E-Verify? That's amazing if true as I believe public employers are required to participate if I'm not mistaken.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
UGA ever heard of E-Verify? That's amazing if true as I believe public employers are required to participate if I'm not mistaken.
Now now UGA would never do such a thing.

”State law mandates the use of E-Verify for every “public employer” to determine employment eligibility for those legally allowed to work in the United States. The state's definition of public employer includes municipalities and consolidated governments, among others.”

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
From what they said this morning he was fired a few hours before HLS arrested him for showing one of their agents a "fake" green card.

ryork

Unfortunately, there is much worse on the horizon I'm afraid. While there are untold numbers of just plain criminals being unloaded here by the likes of Maduro in Venezuela, there is no telling how many terrorists, "operatives", and "assets" have infiltrated this country through the colander that is the southern "border". All just moving about and blending in and waiting on whatever the signal is wherever it is coming from. Nineteen terrorists or so on 9-11, that's probably one day's worth (or less perhaps) that make it across somewhere from TX to AZ. Truly scary, and even scarier that our govt is complicit in it and at least half the people in this country are sympathetic to it at a minimum. Being a citizen means nothing anymore, without a border there's nothing to be a citizen of. Fundamental transformation in action.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Oh, I will volunteer to save the state money once he’s convicted. I will donate my truck, logging chain and gas.