UGA Defensive End Gets arrested for bashing face of fellow student -- 3 Dogs "gone"

rex upshaw

i know that there is no excuse for what lemon did, but i sure was pulling for him. it has to be tough on a kid to have your mom murdered....and he was so close to her.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Where do you go when in Athens SGD?

Well I like the Georgia Theatre alot when there is somebody there that I want to see. I've had a alot of good times in that place. I like J.R.'s Baitshack alot too. It's not real big but a pretty good place to start out. Cutter's is one of my favorite places. The Boar's Head is another. The G.A. Bar and Nowhere Bar are good ones too. I used to like the Firehouse. I forget what it's been changed to but last time I was in there it was a little different. Athens Steam Company is alright. I used to like General's but it's gotten real fratty so I don't go in there anymore. Those are my favorites as far as going out. For eating the Blind Pig down on Baldwin is awsome!! Of course there is Wild Wing Caffe. Little Italy is a good one. My girl likes De Palma's and Anjelo's alot so we usually eat supper there. And of course there's Mellow Mushroom and Giro.

Doc_Holliday23

Well I like the Georgia Theatre alot when there is somebody there that I want to see. I've had a alot of good times in that place. I like J.R.'s Baitshack alot too. It's not real big but a pretty good place to start out. Cutter's is one of my favorite places. The Boar's Head is another. The G.A. Bar and Nowhere Bar are good ones too. I used to like the Firehouse. I forget what it's been changed to but last time I was in there it was a little different. Athens Steam Company is alright. I used to like General's but it's gotten real fratty so I don't go in there anymore. Those are my favorites as far as going out. For eating the Blind Pig down on Baldwin is awsome!! Of course there is Wild Wing Caffe. Little Italy is a good one. My girl likes De Palma's and Anjelo's alot so we usually eat supper there. And of course there's Mellow Mushroom and Giro.

gotten fratty? Gen B's has been fratty since the day it opened. good music, good drinks, and confederate flags on the walls... and when it opened it had the best ratio in the whole town. Boar's Head is really fratty as well, but along with that comes sorority girls so its a toss up. Haven't been there in 3 or 4 years, though. Gator Haters/Allgood/Whatever-it-is-now is always good. Firehouse and Classic S itty both smell like rotten *(&%^.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
gotten fratty? Gen B's has been fratty since the day it opened. good music, good drinks, and confederate flags on the walls... and when it opened it had the best ratio in the whole town. Boar's Head is really fratty as well, but along with that comes sorority girls so its a toss up. Haven't been there in 3 or 4 years, though. Gator Haters/Allgood/Whatever-it-is-now is always good. Firehouse and Classic S itty both smell like rotten *(&%^.

Well nah back in the day General's was a pretty good place to go in my opinion. Yeah there were some frat boys in there but not like it is now. I've never seen that in the Boar's Head that much. A time or two but not all the time. I like Allgood too. If you think it smells like an outhouse in those places go to the Library. You need Vic's Sav under your nose to deal with that stench.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
If some of yall don't have anything lined up for the weekend yall ought to make the trip. First round is on me.

troutman34

Bissets is a little too swanky for me. The food is good. I usually don't eat downtown. I usually go to Boars Head, Fire House, & GA Theatre. I used to go to 80 Watt in high school. DePalma's is excellent. Have fun this weekend.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Bissets is a little too swanky for me. The food is good. I usually don't eat downtown. I usually go to Boars Head, Fire House, & GA Theatre. I used to go to 80 Watt in high school. DePalma's is excellent. Have fun this weekend.

Yeah bissets is a nice place but I don't go in there too much. last reasort is alright. Like I said I'll be there all weekend so yall come on if you want to have a couple and talk football.