Anyone Else Shooting !

huntaholic

Just got done shooting, off my sun porch I am shooting better than I have in a long time. This is the 3rd year with my parker, takes a while to get realy use to a new bow. killed 4 with it last year, but looking for some horns this year gona be more picky. :fine: Its almost JULY time to get to it, Come on SEPT 10 :yeah:

H

HT2

Hunt........

No brother........

Not me.........

I'll probably break mine out somewhar's around Sept. 1st...........

Then I'll be good to go........ :clap: :clap: :clap:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Been shooting 15-20 bolts every other day. Can't wait for the season :fine:

Larry Rooks

Been shooting a few shots every day now. I shoot almost yearly anwyay, 3D tournaments etc. I am now shooting broadheads at long ranges just to amke everything is right :yeah:

Trizey

I've been shooting about every week since the season has ended, it also helped that I had a new bow to play with ;)

I need to do what Larry is doing and start shooting some broadheads with this new setup.

stickflinger

I didn't think we were supposed to stop shooting, just because the season ended. As long as there is no bad weather:shoot - shoot - shoot. Hope all you guys have good luck this year. :yeah:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
stickflinger said:
I didn't think we were supposed to stop shooting, just because the season ended. As long as there is no bad weather:shoot - shoot - shoot. Hope all you guys have good luck this year. :yeah:

Bad weather? That is an ideal time to shoot to test out the bugs. You just never know :shoot:

gabowman

Naw. I'll get my new sights on my bow after the 4th and will start out shooting slow until towards the end of the month, then I'll step it up ALOTS. I'll be ready! :bounce:

GB