Banks Co

the Lackster

I saw a dang good one last night guys. Bout a quater mile past country boys heading towards 198. Looked to be a real nice 8. Atleast 16 inches wide, real tall tines, and really thick. He almost committed to death by push bar but i got my car stopped thank goodness.

Buford_Dawg

How are things looking in Banks this year. Had a great guy on here bushhog my place up there last week and have some decent deer sign. No bucks on camera at this point that I would shoot. Hopefully some will show up soon. Let me know what other Banks hunters are seeing.

KevChap

Banned
How are things looking in Banks this year. Had a great guy on here bushhog my place up there last week and have some decent deer sign. No bucks on camera at this point that I would shoot. Hopefully some will show up soon. Let me know what other Banks hunters are seeing.
Seen a ton of does so far and one shooter buck.. the deer are feeding on acorns like crazy. No rubs yet but did find a big fresh scrape Saturday

the Lackster

Anybody getting any action in banks? Im hearing good reports. Saw 3 bucks cruising in north Jackson county today. Was able to take one with my bow. I heard a lot of bucks are moving in banks.

KevChap

Banned
Anybody getting any action in banks? Im hearing good reports. Saw 3 bucks cruising in north Jackson county today. Was able to take one with my bow. I heard a lot of bucks are moving in banks.
been slow for me.. started up today. I've been hunting my club in Greene and already shot a nice 8 and have watched probably 15 fifteenth different bucks. It's about to be wide open there so we ain't far behind

msdins

Its been dead on my property in Homer. I checked all my usual spots yesterday looking for rubs/scrapes and had very little luck.

Its been a strange year there altogether, I was finding scrapes in August and getting pics of bucks still travelling together 2 weeks ago.

Good luck you all you guys!

KevChap

Banned
Its been dead on my property in Homer. I checked all my usual spots yesterday looking for rubs/scrapes and had very little luck.

Its been a strange year there altogether, I was finding scrapes in August and getting pics of bucks still travelling together 2 weeks ago.

Good luck you all you guys!
Same thing for me.. I got property over by country boys and there's still no good sign

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I havn't hunted much here in south Banks this fall. The little I have hunted this week I have not seen a buck. I have seen fawns by themselves on 2 occasions. I know that doesn't mean anything but I like to think they're alone because the moms are coming in heat and are busy.

msdins

Hopefully things are picking up. I am getting more pictures of little bucks and my landowner text me Sunday and said there was a buck chasing does through the one of the pastures. This is around Silver Shoals Church.

KevChap

Banned
I live about a mile away from silver shoals and it's picking up.. there was about 7 good bucks i know about that got shot yesterday evening within 5 miles of it