Banks Co

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
My son has been huntin behind the house the past couple mornins and afternoons.
He's been seein a lot of action with small and medium bucks harrasin does and eachother. We got pics of a monster 7 pointer that's been comin out at night checkin scrapes and bustin the feedin does but no day pics of him and my boy hasn't seen him while huntin.
I hope this guy presents himself while we're huntin! He is a BEAST 7 point with junk all over brow tines. We named him Junkie.
So far all our nicer bucks and chasin action seems to be on trail cams in the dark

KevChap

Banned
My son has been huntin behind the house the past couple mornins and afternoons.
He's been seein a lot of action with small and medium bucks harrasin does and eachother. We got pics of a monster 7 pointer that's been comin out at night checkin scrapes and bustin the feedin does but no day pics of him and my boy hasn't seen him while huntin.
I hope this guy presents himself while we're huntin! He is a BEAST 7 point with junk all over brow tines. We named him Junkie.
So far all our nicer bucks and chasin action seems to be on trail cams in the dark
Same thing I'm seeing.. hopefully yall bust him

sea trout

Saw a nice medium size buck Friday mornin and a different one this mornin. They both cruzin around by themselves around 8:30ish
Not seein any monsters that we're after while huntin. The trail cams show a slow down on deer excited activity. Big monster 7 not coming out by cameras at night any more either.
We'll keep tryin for him!

Buford_Dawg

Pulled a trailcam card today as I came home from my Oglethorpe county deer land. Had lots of young bucks over the last 2 weeks at all times day and night. Nothing nice enough to get my attention, but lots of deer activity for sure.

sea trout

Buck chased a doe just before dark in my Banks co spot. I couldn't get a good look. I tried to stop them with deer/calf noises but they wouldn't stop. It was pretty dark and they we're very fast but it looked like a medium size buck. But I couldn't tell. He could've been a huge one. Couldn't tell. We'll keep tryin!

KevChap

Banned
Buck chased a doe just before dark in my Banks co spot. I couldn't get a good look. I tried to stop them with deer/calf noises but they wouldn't stop. It was pretty dark and they we're very fast but it looked like a medium size buck. But I couldn't tell. He could've been a huge one. Couldn't tell. We'll keep tryin!
Hopefully you'll get him.. I lucked up and tagged out. So I'm gonna get some much needed rest?

msdins

Got several daytime pictures of mature bucks last week while I was working. Took vacation and nothing but small bucks and does since. :rolleyes:

Buford_Dawg

Lets get this thread started back up, my buddy Sea Trout bushhogged my little place up there yesterday and I pulled a card and worked on my box stand while he bushhogged, got numerous young bucks and several does with twin fawns around the place. It is getting closer Banks county hunters, let us know what your seeing and killing...

KevChap

Banned
Lets get this thread started back up, my buddy Sea Trout bushhogged my little place up there yesterday and I pulled a card and worked on my box stand while he bushhogged, got numerous young bucks and several does with twin fawns around the place. It is getting closer Banks county hunters, let us know what your seeing and killing...
Haven't even put a camera out on my property this year. With all the building and traffic around I probably won't start hunting local till end of October. Good luck to everyone

sea trout

Yeah man I enjoyed it! Always wish there was more time but it's fun to chat with a cold one for a little bit.
Yeah I hope to see this thread full of pictures of big fat Banks co deer this fall!!!

KevChap

Banned
Posted on here earlier about tractor work at my place. Had a member respond from Athens Hopefully I can get this food plot planted this month for the kids. Good luck everybody

sea trout

Yeah I hope so man food plots are awesome!
I hope the kids get to enjoy that!!
Sometimes I have a tractor up here in Banks co. I can do a little work around here when I have time with it. It's gotta go back to the club in Wilkes co now though where it puts in 14 food plots every Sep and May