Better act now or you may lose it!

cself

The second amendmentand starts by saying "A well regulated malicia" i think sometimes we overlook that. i do NOT agree with any further gun control but we should be careful quoting the Second Amendment because i am afraid they can use that against us. As much as we all hate it that can be interpreted very loosely. We must educate the people who do not own guns on our enjoyment with them, like owning a fast car that can go over 100 mph when no speed limit in the us is that high its not a need but as "free" men we have the right to own one. Guns are our right What else can the government deem unsafe and take away from us if we stand aside and allow them to place more restrictions on guns.

rigderunner

Ridge, I think this is a big problem with a lot of us hunters. The second amendment is not there for us to have hunting rifles, it was intended for us to possess weapons which give us the ability to defend ourselves against our own military if need be. That really isn't going to happen with model 700's.

No, semi autos aren't claymores or RPG's. But if it ever hits the fan, it would be easier to stand up to tyranny and possibly capture some of these items if needed with an AK than an 870.

Just my .02 cents.

I see where your comin from but what iam sayin is if they are gonna go stupid with the class 3 weapon thing it should not be for anything but the assualt rifles not the pistols and guns with pistol grips and thumbhole stocks I dont agree with any of it really

dusan919

Ridge, I think this is a big problem with a lot of us hunters. The second amendment is not there for us to have hunting rifles, it was intended for us to possess weapons which give us the ability to defend ourselves against our own military if need be. That really isn't going to happen with model 700's.

No, semi autos aren't claymores or RPG's. But if it ever hits the fan, it would be easier to stand up to tyranny and possibly capture some of these items if needed with an AK than an 870.

Just my .02 cents.

Yes Sir.100% true

ppelaez

There should be no give on this. The gun control nuts would just love to see the gun rights groups begin to splinter into those that are OK with this particular ban or that particular restriction. The minute that happens, we're all done. Feinstein and her liberal freedom hating wacko's are determined to eventually eliminate all lawful, responsible private gun ownership in this country. They know that they can't do that overnight but little by little, they'll chip away at it. I'm first and foremost a hunter, love my bolt action deer rifles but - I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -it, don't tell me I can't own an AR-15 just because it looks a certain way!

kedo

There should be no give on this. The gun control nuts would just love to see the gun rights groups begin to splinter into those that are OK with this particular ban or that particular restriction. The minute that happens, we're all done. Feinstein and her liberal freedom hating wacko's are determined to eventually eliminate all lawful, responsible private gun ownership in this country. They know that they can't do that overnight but little by little, they'll chip away at it. I'm first and foremost a hunter, love my bolt action deer rifles but - I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -it, don't tell me I can't own an AR-15 just because it looks a certain way!

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!:smash: :cool:

2007NNBS

There will be no way to find every gun in the list of weapons because of all the under the table trade and sell. I am the 3rd owner of my AR and it has been traded under the table both times with nothing but a piece of paper showing the transfer. How easy is it to lose a peice of paper and forget a persons name ;)

irishredneck

Weapons in Ga aren't registered to a specific person so theres no way they could trace all the guns.

The government can have my assault rifle... if they buy it from me.. and I have to name my price :D

BowTech09

Type in her name in any search engine. Follow that up with an email directly to her with all our thoughts. I to say dont give an inch on any of these crazy ideas. These people live in a different world.

panfried0419

Weapons in Ga aren't registered to a specific person so theres no way they could trace all the guns.

The government can have my assault rifle... if they buy it from me.. and I have to name my price :D

Ever completed a 4473?

hardwoodshall

well if they make my guns illegal then i guess ill just be an outlaw. if they try to take them by force then ill become even more of an outlaw. no one is gonna take my guns till they shoot me with their gun. then we'll see who the criminals are.

joseywales

Don't assume it can't happen to our guns

How long have drugs been considered "illegal"? Cartels still exist don't they? The Washington folks don't understand that legislation doesn't apply to criminals and whackos. They're gonna do what they want regardless of any bill that's passed. Only honest folks like us are handcuffed by more regulation. NY had 3 people killed after being pushed in front of subways last month. I don't hear Bloomberg proposing to ban any trains...

benosmose

well if they make my guns illegal then i guess ill just be an outlaw. if they try to take them by force then ill become even more of an outlaw. no one is gonna take my guns till they shoot me with their gun. then we'll see who the criminals are.
I always been an outlaw anyhow why would this be any dif I know how ya feel we will prob be the first ones to go but I aint skeered no sir