BF Grant

nix03

Got drawn for the 11-2 thru 11-4 quota hunt at BF grant and have never hunted it, scouted last Friday and going tomorrow. Didnt really find a lot of sign Friday, has anyone seen much?

Big7

The Oracle
The ground out that way is like concrete and it's hard to find any tracks. Most of the tracks I've seen are old and made when the ground was wet and softer. What's there looks almost like a fossil.

I've been looking for scat.

Toliver

I got drawn for the second hunt. Maybe they're saving their energy for mid month.

nix03

how did it go?
Saw some does and small bucks. Looks like a lot of people are taking advantage of the 4 on one side rule and nothing wrong with that but I was looking for a good deer. Lots of hunters.

Reactions: Mac

BASS1FUN

Nice, I had a good one on camera last year and the sign in the area still indicated that he was still alive and with the extra three weeks in archery season I was hoping to get him but to no avail I didn’t even see a deer, I’ve killed a few with my bow down there, wish they would go back to the first two weekends in October to bow hunt, a little cooler and they move around more

Latest posts