Bigfoot encounters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfoothunter

OK I'm trying to understand this now. Please tell me how one can have evidence and work that can be confirmed from or of something that there is ZERO proof that even exist? Take a look at the BIG HUGE picture here for a minute.

You keep saying these Dr's and scientist have been qualified. Qualified in what and by who when it comes to bigfoot? I have no doubt they might be great in there givin fields at what they do. When your talking bigfoot though there is no REAL proof that one even exist to become an expert about.

Not wanting to argue as you say before just wanting real life answers to these questions.

I understand your question. You keep saying there is absolutely zero evidence to point to the existence of this creature. I am saying, if you review the work of the people that I have named before, you would see that there is some evidence that withstands scientific scrutiny, and it is compelling enough to pursue the question further. It is a lot of reading, but if you are not willing to do that, then you are just going to have to sit around and wait for a body to turn up. I am looking at the big picture, I can see beyond the obvious hoaxes and nay sayers that base their opinions on their prejudicial attitude toward things that are not sitting in their faces. Anecdotal evidence from the time of the indians to present day, track way evidence, vocal recordings, hair samples, intriguing DNA reports (not Ketchum's) are all either the result of a coordinated, nation wide, centuries old conspiracy, or the result of a real animal. People said the same things about gorillas and pandas before specimens were presented for examination. These things have happened before. I am simply keeping an open mind on the subject. I have spent many years researching the phenomenon, so it is difficult for me to just direct people who want to know why I put any stock in this, to a few sources, especially when they refuse to read them, and continue saying, "there is zero evidence", when that is simply not true.

Bigfoothunter

One point that is quite substantial, is that since track ways can be used scientifically as evidence of an animal, Dr. Meldrum got "Bigfoot" track ways recognized and gave them the taxonomic handle Athropoides ameriborealis, which is a huge accomplishment. Now the business of identifying the track maker remains, Bigfoot.

Bigfoothunter

Dr. Meldrum is a professor of Anthropology, with bipedal locomotion as his specialty, making him an expert in foot structure, and the evolution of bipedal walking. He as well as others have determined that some of the tracks that he has examined, were made by a living foot, of non human origin. He is not saying that Bigfoot made them, but simply that some animal is responsible for the track ways.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
OK I'm trying to understand this now. Please tell me how one can have evidence and work that can be confirmed from or of something that there is ZERO proof that even exist? Take a look at the BIG HUGE picture here for a minute.

You keep saying these Dr's and scientist have been qualified. Qualified in what and by who when it comes to bigfoot? I have no doubt they might be great in there givin fields at what they do. When your talking bigfoot though there is no REAL proof that one even exist to become an expert about.

Not wanting to argue as you say before just wanting real life answers to these questions.

If you would google the study, you'd find what he is talking about.............The proof they only offer is that something made the prints............they cant say what is is either, other than some type of unknown primate:D

Here....shortened version:cheers:

GA DAWG

Are they just to smart to get caught on one of the millions of trail cams out there?

GA DAWG

The reason your not sure is because they look nothing like what we think a Bigfoot looks like lol. I have found a unidentified track just a while back. My first thought was Bigfoot. I don't even believe in em but I don't know what made that track.

Bigfoothunter

Also I am not going to make a reckless assertion of what is depicted in the photos with nothing to go on. That is the problem with amateur "researchers" who make "statements of fact" concerning the phenomenon, when they are not qualified to say, or with no evidence of what they are claiming. A more responsible approach needs to be taken.

Doe Master

Banned
I understand your question. You keep saying there is absolutely zero evidence to point to the existence of this creature. I am saying, if you review the work of the people that I have named before, you would see that there is some evidence that withstands scientific scrutiny, and it is compelling enough to pursue the question further. It is a lot of reading, but if you are not willing to do that, then you are just going to have to sit around and wait for a body to turn up. I am looking at the big picture, I can see beyond the obvious hoaxes and nay sayers that base their opinions on their prejudicial attitude toward things that are not sitting in their faces. Anecdotal evidence from the time of the indians to present day, track way evidence, vocal recordings, hair samples, intriguing DNA reports (not Ketchum's) are all either the result of a coordinated, nation wide, centuries old conspiracy, or the result of a real animal. People said the same things about gorillas and pandas before specimens were presented for examination. These things have happened before. I am simply keeping an open mind on the subject. I have spent many years researching the phenomenon, so it is difficult for me to just direct people who want to know why I put any stock in this, to a few sources, especially when they refuse to read them, and continue saying, "there is zero evidence", when that is simply not true.

I have watched many videos on bigfoot in the past few years. I will not waste time reading books written by folks who have no REAL proof. They only go on what they say is this or that.

I could write a book on anything and say I have this or that proof when in reallity there is no true absolute proof of it's existance.

You say DNA what proof is it that the DNA came from a bigfoot if no one can even prove what a bigfoot realy is.

Your missing my point totally. We have real proof of apes and gorillas we see them and can actually do real research on and about them.

We will just have to agree to disagree. My opinion is as informed as yours. You believe what a man writes (his opinon) in a book to be fact about a creature there is no proof exist. I don't believe in things that there is no real proof exist.

Good luck finding bigfoot.

Doe Master

Banned
If you would google the study, you'd find what he is talking about.............The proof they only offer is that something made the prints............they cant say what is is either, other than some type of unknown primate:D

Here....shortened version:cheers:

OK lets use your video.... it says there are tracks all over the world. If these tracks are all over the world why do we have no real and clear bigfoot pics already. More proof to me it's a huge HOAX. Your video shows track all over the world..... just another video in the bigfoot world. Sorry it just doesn't hold water for me.

Bigfoothunter

Again, this thread is here for anyone that may want to discuss a potential Bigfoot encounter, not for me to "convince" people who are willfully ignorant, because it is easier than reading. If you have a serious question or want to discuss your encounter with me, just send me a message or an email and I will respond promptly, thank you.

greg_n_clayton

told ya so !! you should have posted in "on topic" !! would have been a stratagy move to have the mods with their big guns a watchin yer back !!

Bigfoothunter

told ya so !! you should have posted in "on topic" !! would have been a stratagy move to have the mods with their big guns a watchin yer back !!

Well I was not aware of the on topic forum. I am fine here, mod help is not necessary, after all I do not have to respond to a post if I do not want to.

Dub

I have heard many stories concerning melanistic or "black" cats in Georgia, from panthers to even melanistic Bob Cats.

154489_266098040179662_1923524890_n.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I am sorry, care to elaborate? What PROOF do you have that they Do NOT Exist, Nor that it is Possible for them to exist?

The fact that there is Not a slab on a table top, isn't proof of anything.............OCM wants that Indisputable evidence, i.e. slab on table

How many casts, prints, photos, sighting reports have to be true for Bigfoot to exist?

I know, I know, even though there are hundreds and hundreds of these items out there, it Is Possible for them to ALL be fake..............but I doubt it:cheers:

Anywho, it only takes 1 of the above described items to be true, and the Bigfella is Real:banana:

I don't need proof that they don't exist-the default is that they don't. Burden of proof is therefore on the believers. Do you have any proof that werewolves don't exist in Dekalb County? Or dragons? Or six-legged purple deer with wings?

humdandy

Banned
Nope, never seen one! Good luck finding him, whatcha gonna do with him if you do?:biggrin2:

Ghosts on the other hand is a different story!

Smokepoler

Let's get back to the shootin Bigfoot question, I still aint clear.Are we shootin' or lettin 'em walk? If we let 'em walk are we trophy huntin' or if we shoot will it start a "I'm mad why must you shoot small Bigfoots" thread? Also, if trophy huntin please show me some pitchers of these and score so I know what we're doin.If I get a trailcam pitcher I will post so ya'll can tell me if I can shoot or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.