Billy gon drank 879 reebs at Riverbend and be totally useless...……..

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Honkey! They turnt the Bronco into a 2 wheel drive truck n sed it would get him around a while until we ready to put a transfer case in. He sed the sound went away immediately when he took the load off it.
Good deal, Be on the lookout for a used Transfer case. I've never seen many fail in my career. I bet it was low on oil tho.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Anyway JB, I known if’n Y’all did it, afterwards you’d say “ that was easy”

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I’ve trained a lot of men thru the years to work on stuff, and the biggest problem most have is fear, an experience mechanic will dive right in and be done, where a new guy will still be starting at a job,

where and when?

Second Saturday in October at Kolomoki State Park. DC and Brent`s sons will be doing this after a little instruction. Friction fire.jpg

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Remind them he will be in College for many years and not to try to break you the first year.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
What now?

Called the shop, they are paying for the tow, refunding the $80 we just paid em, and they GON put a xfer case in the dang thing. That's life. I just hate it for Buzz, he feels like a dork pushing his truck outta the road in front of all the hot girls. HE doesn't know that this is how life went back in the day when everybody drove a crappy truck.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I drive a crappy truck now days just for nostalgia's sake.

Hope this helps.

Thing is, it's a very cool ride. Kids these days drive little cars, and very few have something with a little character to it. This Bronco looks great, and sometimes actually runs great too :)

JB0704

I Gots Goats
The kids with cool cars now have em cause they folks bought em. I just wanted him to have something that stands apart from the crowd.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Lols! I will actually use that line when he calls me with a quote :)

I like the mechanic because he tried to get the kid his truck back quick without breaking me. That's better than I expected.
Sounds like they are trying to right by y’all, pretty good luck right there

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Thing is, it's a very cool ride. Kids these days drive little cars, and very few have something with a little character to it. This Bronco looks great, and sometimes actually runs great too :)
Drop an Chevy engine and drive train in it so you can trust it. ::ke:

Status
Not open for further replies.