Brock Bowers

tad1

I didn't know Vandagriff was that tall, Bowers is 6'4" and Vandagriff is right there with him. I sure hope everything clicks this off-season for him mentally. His is the most gifted quarterback athletically that UGA has. Great arm, 4.59 speed, height and build to take hits

Man that’s what I’m sayin!! He makes bowers look normal, and he’s a big boy! I saw v-griff a couple years ago at church and thought dang that’s a big kid, only later realizing he’s that stud UGA prospect. With all the QB drama currently going on, I keep hoping he’s just the ticket…! Reminds me of that joe burrows physique.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

I didn't know Vandagriff was that tall, Bowers is 6'4" and Vandagriff is right there with him. I sure hope everything clicks this off-season for him mentally. His is the most gifted quarterback athletically that UGA has. Great arm, 4.59 speed, height and build to take hits

Yes he’s tall
Another reference
This is the guys with my wife
She’s 5’6” 1E7F8795-AEF3-442A-8779-50C56E99640E.jpeg

Last edited:

poohbear

No sir. Just friends, Vandagriff actually worked for me last summer and Bowers is his roommate.
I’ve taken them fishing and hunting a few times over the last few months and talk with them quite often. Bowers parents come to our tailgates on game day, super good people!
Super neat, it’s great to know someone that knows someone famous LOL. Tell them that they definitely have a fan here in Bethlehem. Maybe we can see Vandagriff take that QB job over soon.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
No sir. Just friends, Vandagriff actually worked for me last summer and Bowers is his roommate.
I’ve taken them fishing and hunting a few times over the last few months and talk with them quite often. Bowers parents come to our tailgates on game day, super good people!
Brock comes from good stock. Mom looks like she could still be on a beach volleyball team and his dad might could play tight end for the falcons ?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
My favorite Uga player since Nick Chubb. Brock will be the MVP when the dogs win the NC in the rematch.

I hope you're right on both counts. We could use some of that Auburn mojo next time around.

weagle

I hope you're right on both counts. We could use some of that Auburn mojo next time around.
GA's defense made a fundamental mistake regarding Young. We sacked him 7 times and rushed his throws on every play. Even though he can run, he won't beat you with his legs. He doesn't want to run and instead of containing him you need to immediately chase him out of the pocket and be hot on his heels. Play tight man on the receivers and make him make a quick decision. If you let him scramble and then survey the field, his receivers will get open for big plays.

That is also how we lost the iron bowl. Instead of continuing what had been working we decided to play contain on their final posession and they marched right down the field and scored.

BamaGeorgialine

GA's defense made a fundamental mistake regarding Young. We sacked him 7 times and rushed his throws on every play. Even though he can run, he won't beat you with his legs. He doesn't want to run and instead of containing him you need to immediately chase him out of the pocket and be hot on his heels. Play tight man on the receivers and make him make a quick decision. If you let him scramble and then survey the field, his receivers will get open for big plays.

That is also how we lost the iron bowl. Instead of continuing what had been working we decided to play contain on their final posession and they marched right down the field and scored.
He didn't mind running right before halftime. I think that he expected to have to run more. He'll be OK. He's a gamer. Instincts will kick in and he'll take off if need be. If we know it, then Nick knows it. I personally think that he knows football a little better than you and I do. Just a little

poohbear

Can’t understand these coaches these days , why they get away from what’s working, and I said all week that the dawgs needed to pressure young all game that all he needed to see was # 99 in his face , but No Kirby decides to play back. He should know that he was going to beat our backs if given time. Don’t give him time or at least make him play on the run. I would have at least rather loose doing all I could do to pressure him than to let him have all day.