Brock bowers out 3-6 weeks

benellisbe

I hate injuries for any player on any team. I hope he has a quick recovery, but he is still a top 10 pick regardless if this injury sidelines him for the rest of the season.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I hate injuries for any player on any team. I hope he has a quick recovery, but he is still a top 10 pick regardless if this injury sidelines him for the rest of the season.
He’ll probably be a top 5 pick regardless. I just hate to see him lose out on competing for the heisman. As much as that’s become an award for the best QB, I was hoping to see him shake up the voting block some. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Has to have surgery on a high ankle sprain. I hate that for him. Hopefully he’s back before the sec championship game

Didn't one of the Alabama QB's have that surgery a few years back going into the Championship game? Seems it was referenced the surgery shortened what would be a "normal" recovery time.

BamaGeorgialine

Didn't one of the Alabama QB's have that surgery a few years back going into the Championship game? Seems it was referenced the surgery shortened what would be a "normal" recovery time.
Tua had it the two weeks before the LSU game and they had a bye week before that game. He didn't move that great during that game. Burrows moved a lot better

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I would say Tua was affected for about 4-5 weeks though playing. The danger is always reinjury while the area is weak.

I wish Bowers well in healing up.

bullgator

Man I hate this for Bowers. He’s a true gladiator that motivates by example. I hope the surgery is a total success and he takes however much time is needed to fully mend.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Crap. Just crap. Delp is gonna have to show out now.

Doboy Dawg

That sucks, I got one of those a couple years ago, flipping out of a raft on the lower Chattooga. I swear it hurt worse than breaking my left tibia playing football in school. The pain lasted longer with the high ankle sprain. I wouldn’t wish that on anybody!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I just found an article that confirms UGA sports medicine has the same equipment Tua used to accelerate his rehab. With Bowers attitude and athletic ability he should recover as quick as possible.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
When I saw Bowers punch the ground after the play he was injured on, I knew it was serious. Dude has been playing already banged up. He’s a tough son of a gun. I’m sure he’ll be back out there with his team as soon as he can do so. He’s a team player. He ain’t done at UGA just yet.

GO DAWGS!