Jordan Travis is a class act!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
You start off admitting that you don't follow FSU closely, but then go on a rant about our weakness in CMN. :rofl:
:rofl:
That’s cool. Keep doing exactly what y’all are doing and thinking it’s just a matter of time. My team is at the top of college football so I promise you I don’t care. :rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Been there, done that. Enjoy your glory days. Go Noles!
Not in a long, long time you haven’t. Your glory days were when I was a teenager. I’ll turn forty six in a few days. :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

ChiefOsceola

Not in a long, long time you haven’t. Your glory days were when I was a teenager. I’ll turn forty six in a few days. :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
Our glory days carried throughout your teen years and halfway through your twenties, with a brief relapse 10 years ago. But, boys are really impressionable in their teens, so your FSU angst is making sense. Y'all were rocking through the Goff & Donnan years :rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
STARTER JACKETS!!
IMG_0378_548e1295-1a90-4b71-8069-053e30d401fb_1200x1200.jpg

Browning Slayer

Our glory days carried throughout your teen years and halfway through your twenties, with a brief relapse 10 years ago. But, boys are really impressionable in their teens, so your FSU angst is making sense. Y'all were rocking through the Goff & Donnan years :rofl::rofl:
I'll just chime in here.

UGA is in their GLORY DAYS, RIGHT NOW!
28-0
1st team in SEC History to go 8-0 3 seasons in a row.

And this..
043559f2-cae1-4fa4-beb9-dcfbc3c094f5-medium16x9_AP23014757202243.jpg

Browning Slayer

Ahh, those were the days, before there was a Dollar General on every corner filled with UGA garb
Got to keep FSU grads employed! You could just say THANKS! Geez.. So Ungrateful..

Browning Slayer

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Just like a Florida State fan. Obsessed with the past cause you that’s all you got. Too bad for you all that matters is right now and we are the kings of the sport. I could t care less about Goof and Donnan but whatever gets you through the night. Your glory years are such ancient history the internet was new. You’re making a fool of yourself, Chiefy.1700684828019.gif

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I'll just chime in here.

UGA is in their GLORY DAYS, RIGHT NOW!
28-0
1st team in SEC History to go 8-0 3 seasons in a row.

And this..
043559f2-cae1-4fa4-beb9-dcfbc3c094f5-medium16x9_AP23014757202243.jpg
But, but, muh past. The nineties. No cell phones cept in the car. :rofl: :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Obama bro…. Reagan was prior to 21’ for your dawgs though, I think.
You really do live in your own world, little buddy. I said the last time they were nationally relevant two years in a row. Your darling Jaemis was only one year.

Since you want to talk about my Dawgs, what are they doing right now?