Jordan Travis is a class act!

ChiefOsceola

FSU has had some great QBs over the years, but none of the other greats have had to bring a team back from the depths that this one was in following the Willie Taggart era. He's also a total class act, and the biggest cheerleader for those players around him. Hated to see him go out like he did, while at the top of his game, but I thank him for what he did for Florida State football!

F_YurOCWEAAlvFF.jpg

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
FSU has had some great QBs over the years, but none of the other greats have had to bring a team back from the depths that this one was in following the Willie Taggart era. He's also a total class act, and the biggest cheerleader for those players around him. Hated to see him go out like he did, while at the top of his game, but I thank him for what he did for Florida State football!

View attachment 1270839
Amen Brother Nole :)

GO NOLES!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
FSU has had some great QBs over the years, but none of the other greats have had to bring a team back from the depths that this one was in following the Willie Taggart era.

Funny you mention Willie but don't bring up the fact FSU got what they deserved with the whole Jimbo win at all cost, "debacle".

ChiefOsceola

Funny you mention Willie but don't bring up the fact FSU got what they deserved with the whole Jimbo win at all cost, "debacle".
Jimbo was a tool, who left the FSU cupboards bare when he left. I think his recent failures have shown that our 2013/2014 run was way more about Jameis and the team, than it was about Jimbo's coaching prowess. So yeah, Willie stepped into a depleted roster, and he didn't have the know-how to fix it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

View attachment 1270839

Really hate to see the young man's career end like this. He's a baller for sure.

Go Noles!

MudDucker

Staff member
Jimbo IS a tool, who left the FSU cupboards bare when he left. I think his recent failures have shown that our 2013/2014 run was way more about Jameis and the team, than it was about Jimbo's coaching prowess. So yeah, Willie stepped into a depleted roster, and he didn't have the know-how to fix it.

FIFY!

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Jimbo was a tool, who left the FSU cupboards bare when he left. I think his recent failures have shown that our 2013/2014 run was way more about Jameis and the team, than it was about Jimbo's coaching prowess. So yeah, Willie stepped into a depleted roster, and he didn't have the know-how to fix it.

So true! Fact: In 2016 when every starter on that team, all 22, offense and defense had left/graduated FSU....every one was on an NFL roster. In spite of Jimbo ;)

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Haha, indeed. Thankfully, we've been free of him since 2017. ::;
You sure weren't saying ^THAT^ when he was allowing anything and everything to happen, just to win and keep Jameis on the field.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You sure weren't saying ^THAT^ when he was allowing anything and everything to happen, just to win and keep Jameis on the field.

When you're hot you're hot. When you're not do a Homer Simpson. :bounce:

iu