Jordan Travis is a class act!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Lol...old village dragon holdovers. Use to be needed around here, lot of scars...now just won't go away. ;)
That’s the first thing you’ve said that was right. Like Mr T in Rocky III I ain’t ever going away.

James12

You really do live in your own world, little buddy. I said the last time they were nationally relevant two years in a row. Your darling Jaemis was only one year.

Since you want to talk about my Dawgs, what are they doing right now?

I got your little buddy…..

2013 14-0
2014 13-1

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
But but Mr. Sir you said, “who was president last time Florida State had a nationally relevant team two years in a row?”

Does 13’ and 14’ not qualify sir?
In 2014 Ohio State beat Alabama for the national title. Where was Florida State? I found some footage of you celebrating almost mattering in 2014…1700699659097.gif :rofl: :rofl::rofl:You look so happy.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
It took Fsu becoming relevant again to get this forum popping….

Most action I’ve seen here in some time:cheers:
The gators are so beat down tormenting them isn’t even fun. Are there any Tennessee fans even here? Y’all are kind of the last resort.

SpotandStalk

The gators are so beat down tormenting them isn’t even fun. Are there any Tennessee fans even here? Y’all are kind of the last resort.

Well if y’all would quit doing all that winning we could get some normalcy around here. We’re not used to all this.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Well if y’all would quit doing all that winning we could get some normalcy around here. We’re not used to all this.
Might wanna get used to it. Kirby is younger than Saban was when he got to Alabama.

ChiefOsceola

Might wanna get used to it. Kirby is younger than Saban was when he got to Alabama.
A co-worker is friends with Kirby from way back. Supposedly, Kirby plans to work until he's 58 and Kirby told him he is going to win a heck of a lot more championships between now and then.

bullgator

Leave us outta this, we’re almost to our Richt stage of the rebuilding process!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
So you’re saying you play in a weak division?
Surely ain’t as strong as the one Florida State plays in. :rofl: Jeez you walk right into these. You are horrible at this.1700708815365.gif