Brock bowers out 3-6 weeks

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We have been hit hard with the injury bug again this year. We are down to our 4th string tailback and missing one of the stud receivers again like we were to end the year last year against the Dawgs. Im.not optimistic we will have them back for the PSU game. This game worries me as PSU defense ain't no joke and McCord gets happy feet at times and doesn't throw great on the run. Should be a great game!!!
Carnell Tate will play some meaningful snaps if egbuka can’t go. He’s the next stud in line for Brian Hartline. Johnson has also proven to be dependable in the backfield or as slot receiver. My only concern is McCord.

Madsnooker

Carnell Tate will play some meaningful snaps if egbuka can’t go. He’s the next stud in line for Brian Hartline. Johnson has also proven to be dependable in the backfield or as slot receiver. My only concern is McCord.
Yea I love Tate. Everytime he is in this year you can see how much potential he has to be the next great one!!!! I love number 0 as well. Wish he got more touches.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Yea I love Tate. Everytime he is in this year you can see how much potential he has to be the next great one!!!! I love number 0 as well. Wish he got more touches.
That’s Xavier Johnson. 6th year walk on. He’s the bucks Stetson Bennett. Can line up at tailback, in the slot or wide out. He’s a special kid.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
So you are saying that this alleged buckeye fan allegedly misnamed the thread so he/she/it could then derail it with impunity?
Lol. I think @Resica is the one that jumped the tracks. We just followed right along with him

bullgator

Man, if it weren’t for Florida high schools y’all wouldn’t be able to field a competitive team………..:whip:

Madsnooker

That’s Xavier Johnson. 6th year walk on. He’s the bucks Stetson Bennett. Can line up at tailback, in the slot or wide out. He’s a special kid.
Yes I knew that that's why I mentioned him after you did in your reply. :wink: I've always liked him. That was a great TD catch he had before the half last year against the Dawgs.

Madsnooker

Man, if it weren’t for Florida high schools y’all wouldn’t be able to field a competitive team………..:whip:
Actually Texas as well as out west has been just as good to OSU. They are a national brand and go get who they want. If they couldn't get them from FL they would go get them somewhere else. Really the only help FL has been is at WR.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yeah, Columbus is party central, a real magnet. I bet those kids in AZ and CA can’t wait to see their first OH winter.