Brush mower!

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
@elfiii , we can argue about Ukraine later. Check this out! I picked it up today. Mrs. Wendy wants some trails through the woods so she’s going to get them. I’m liking this thing already!
View attachment 1295347
My neighbor has had one for some years now, it does a good job for him. He cuts his yard and woods with his.

flynlow

Student at the Hard Knock School of Aerodynamics
Had one for years. Better eat your wheaties, that thing will have your arms dragging like a silverback gorilla after a couple hours behind it but it does a jam up job on trails and fence lines.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
@elfiii , we can argue about Ukraine later. Check this out! I picked it up today. Mrs. Wendy wants some trails through the woods so she’s going to get them. I’m liking this thing already!
View attachment 1295347

I will say this though, be cautious of any sapling stobs that can puncture a shoe when taking those walks.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Had one for years. Better eat your wheaties, that thing will have your arms dragging like a silverback gorilla after a couple hours behind it but it does a jam up job on trails and fence lines.
Yeah, I felt some of that yesterday testing it in a short section of the woods that I want to expand the yard into. I also learned to pre walk the area before running through it to make sure there's no roots sticking up that can hang it up. Otherwise, it does a good job, especially when you just crawl through at a low speed.

twtabb

Had one a few years ago. Didn’t use it enough and had to work on it evertime I needed to use it. I gave it to a yard man with understanding I could use it when needed. He was suppose to keep it serviced and working. First time I called to use it he said it wasn’t working. Oh well. Lesson learned.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Buy that piece of land in front of me and I'll let you borry my tractor.

transfixer

View attachment 1295347

My Dad and I bought one of those back in the mid nineties, back then they used Kawasaki motors on them, we ran that thing through its paces over the years, cutting trails through the deer woods and trimming the road sides, I finally sold it back around 2010 or so, as one of the guys in the club had a tractor and did all the work we needed, wished I had kept it.

transfixer

I will say if you try wrestling that thing around some rough terrain and up and down hills and gullies, even though they are self propelled and have reverse, they will wear you slap out ! I was a much younger man when I was following that thing through the woods, I could still do it, but doubt I could all day long like I used to :rolleyes:

Latest posts