Coaching advise for Kirby Smart

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Hey coach, you've done a great job getting the Dawgs to the SEC championship and hopefully ready for a run at the title. One thing I'd like to suggest before you play a Bama team that I believe you are better than:
PLEASE, IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING THAT'S HOLY, HAVE A PLAN FOR WHEN THEY SWAP QUARTERBACKS AT HALFTIME!!!

Now, go get em coach!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Hey coach, you've done a great job getting the Dawgs to the SEC championship and hopefully ready for a run at the title. One thing I'd like to suggest before you play a Bama team that I believe you are better than:
PLEASE, IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING THAT'S HOLY, HAVE A PLAN FOR WHEN THEY SWAP QUARTERBACKS AT HALFTIME!!!

Now, go get em coach!
He can plan for that but can he do it with his own team?
If Bennett fades can Kirby pull him??
History says "No" but we will have to wait to see!

GO Dawgs!!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Here's the writing on the wall. Look at UGA head to head vs Auburn (with the better qb) and Arkansas vs Bama vs those 2. Also take into account that USC Jr whooped Auburn last week.
Would have never made it to OT with Nix at qb yesterday. Bama is down in a pretty big way this year.
Having said that..... We still have to best them. And yes I'm nervous

Baroque Brass

Do y’all think Saban is nervous about the game? He came within a gnat’s hair of losing yesterday but Bama did what Bama does, and has done to the Dawgs more than once. Still, Auburn’s defense shut Bama down for three quarters and the Dawgs are said to have one of the best defenses in the country. Kirby needs to pull out all of his defensive magic on Saturday.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Do y’all think Saban is nervous about the game? He came within a gnat’s hair of losing yesterday but Bama did what Bama does, and has done to the Dawgs more than once. Still, Auburn’s defense shut Bama down for three quarters and the Dawgs are said to have one of the best defenses in the country. Kirby needs to pull out all of his defensive magic on Saturday.
Both sides will be nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Along with both fan bases. On paper we should win 27 or 35 to 7 or 10. But paper goes out the window.

Shadow11

Here's the writing on the wall. Look at UGA head to head vs Auburn (with the better qb) and Arkansas vs Bama vs those 2. Also take into account that USC Jr whooped Auburn last week.
Would have never made it to OT with Nix at qb yesterday. Bama is down in a pretty big way this year.
Having said that..... We still have to best them. And yes I'm nervous

Plus Bama must be a little tired after last night. The dawgs should be very fresh after yesterday.

Our only bad game was against a very bad Clemson team. I think Kirby learned a lot about his team that day, and made appropriate changes. I trust him. Go dawgs!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Hey coach
Watch last nights bammer vs auburn game. Then watch the aTM game.

TomC

We will see how much Kirby learned from his mentor both during his time in AL and afterwards. Hopefully Bennet won't need to be pulled but you can sure bet Saban would snatch his rear end in a heartbeat should the flow of the game call for it.

Loyalty can be a double edge sword and IMO its been Kirby's one achilles when dealing with QB's so far! You got two fine horses in the stable. Take advantage of this should the need arise!!

MCBUCK

We had happen in the Iron Bowl what needed to happen; Bama was in a long physical game that taxed them mentally, physically and emotionally.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
After this weekend maybe OSU is looking for a QB. :LOL: