Week 3 Dawg thoughts

BlackSmoke

Dawgs offense has the ability to be extremely explosive. Our RB depth is scary good at the moment. It's really hard to get too in depth after playing 2 lesser opponents, but by all accounts I think the boys look pretty good right now. Still some early season mistakes and stupid penalties, but I like the fire they're playing with.

I love watching Kirby coach these kids up. Doesn't matter how big our lead is, he's literally coaching his tail off. After every series he's grabbing one or two guys and correcting mistakes.

Pickens will be a beast. He's got to control his emotions a little better, but man he can make plays.

My one worry is still at QB. I have all the confidence in #11 and I'm a huge Fromm fan. I have no doubt he's one of the top 3-5 QBs in CFB. But if he gets banged up, we're in trouble. Yes, Bennett is capable and he's shown promise in mop up duty. Our players have raved about him in practice for a couple of years. He's just, in my mind, not going to be a mainstay at QB in the SEC. He's very athletic with a pretty good arm, but the kid's tiny. Maybe I'm worried for nothing, I just pray Fromm stays upright and it's a moot point.

Next week will tell us a lot about this team. I can't wait. Personally, I think we walk away with it and genuinely throw our names in the hat for serious contenders. But that could be the homer in me. I just know it's going to be ELECTRIC in Sanford and our boys will be ready to go to work.

We'll see, but I've got a good feeling about these boys. Go Dawgs!

Matthew6

Banned thug
Dawgs offense has the ability to be extremely explosive. Our RB depth is scary good at the moment. It's really hard to get too in depth after playing 2 lesser opponents, but by all accounts I think the boys look pretty good right now. Still some early season mistakes and stupid penalties, but I like the fire they're playing with.

I love watching Kirby coach these kids up. Doesn't matter how big our lead is, he's literally coaching his tail off. After every series he's grabbing one or two guys and correcting mistakes.

Pickens will be a beast. He's got to control his emotions a little better, but man he can make plays.

My one worry is still at QB. I have all the confidence in #11 and I'm a huge Fromm fan. I have no doubt he's one of the top 3-5 QBs in CFB. But if he gets banged up, we're in trouble. Yes, Bennett is capable and he's shown promise in mop up duty. Our players have raved about him in practice for a couple of years. He's just, in my mind, not going to be a mainstay at QB in the SEC. He's very athletic with a pretty good arm, but the kid's tiny. Maybe I'm worried for nothing, I just pray Fromm stays upright and it's a moot point.

Next week will tell us a lot about this team. I can't wait. Personally, I think we walk away with it and genuinely throw our names in the hat for serious contenders. But that could be the homer in me. I just know it's going to be ELECTRIC in Sanford and our boys will be ready to go to work.

We'll see, but I've got a good feeling about these boys. Go Dawgs!
Nice assessment. From is a great game manager. But not a top 5 qb.

Reactions: srb

brownceluse

Great assessment and yes we are going to be in big trouble if Fromm goes down. I’m ready to see this team play someone. Starting with the gold domers. I’ve never seen a Georgia team this deep.

Matthew6

Banned thug
I love the haters.lol you realize they smoked a team a week ago that many said would give them fits and yet they moved down. I know that doesn't fit your narrative but continue on!!!
They can’t handle the truth Snook. They just wish they had your quarterback

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I love the haters.lol you realize they smoked a team a week ago that many said would give them fits and yet they moved down. I know that doesn't fit your narrative but continue on!!!

The truth will set you free bro . . and it's coming..

brownceluse

Bama has troubles of their own....no o line,no running game and it appears they have trouble stopping the run,you should worry about that not what the Dawgs are doing.
He is worried. He’s already getting himself mentally prepared. I agree with him though. Going to be tough for an SEC team to get in this year unless they go undefeated. I don’t see that happening for any SEC team this year.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way

They can’t handle the truth Snook. They just wish they had your quarterback

After THIS performance against INDIANA?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Screenshot_2019-09-14 Ohio St 51 - 10 Indiana Final 2019-09-14 College Football Yahoo Sports.png