Week 3 Dawg thoughts

Matthew6

Banned thug
Sorry but, a 3 year starter and pretty much a 1st year starter. I could be wrong but in 3 years Fields will be playing lights out at QB. I'm one of the ones that hated to see Fields go. Just my .02

Fromm is awesome and very good at what he does and I'm a huge Fromm fan.

GO!!DAWGS!!
The dogs are gonna have a great year. Right now I’m going with the dogs, at home, 38-17 over ND. It will be a complete and utter bloodbath?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The dogs are gonna have a great year. Right now I’m going with the dogs, at home, 38-17 over ND. It will be a complete and utter bloodbath?

From your lips to God's ears. I hope he don't mind it coming from a midget thug though. He might be partial to Touchdown Jesus.:bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
He likes midget thugs too..... ?

Yeah, but he might like Touchdown Jesus a little more than he likes midget thugs. Especially midget thugs from Alabama.:bounce:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Sorry but, a 3 year starter and pretty much a 1st year starter. I could be wrong but in 3 years Fields will be playing lights out at QB. I'm one of the ones that hated to see Fields go. Just my .02

Fromm is awesome and very good at what he does and I'm a huge Fromm fan.

GO!!DAWGS!!

I hated to see him go too, despite what some here may think, but he wasn't willing to be a team player and accept his place as a backup for a year or two or put in the effort to WIN the starting job this year and that made him a cancer. I still hope he does well but I have my doubts what he'll actually be when he faces a real defense. Time will tell I guess

TinKnocker

I hated to see him go too, despite what some here may think, but he wasn't willing to be a team player and accept his place as a backup for a year or two or put in the effort to WIN the starting job this year and that made him a cancer. I still hope he does well but I have my doubts what he'll actually be when he faces a real defense. Time will tell I guess
This

I don’t harbor negativity for him. But who wants a quitter hanging around?

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Gotta a lil side bet with Fish hawk,, betting on the gold domes, this will be the first game I get to watch this year.

Latest posts