Week 3 Dawg thoughts

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Fromm ain't nothin to write home about, I'd take fields everyday of the week twice on sundays, and no my parents aren't related bud

Glad you're not the coach... If you were we would be able to beat the awful and down right junk team in Tennessee..

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Fromm

Fromm ain't nothin to write home about, I'd take fields everyday of the week twice on sundays, and no my parents aren't related bud

Could be a reason you're not getting paid millions of dollars to coach a P5.team

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Lol Slayer
I thought that little jab was obvious but not everybody thinks like we do!!!!:D
Pfffttt... You don’t think.. You shared a pic of yourself wearing a Vols hat!!!:rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
So why was he not starting and Fromm sitting on the bench at UGA?

Because CKS doesn't know squat about coaching college football and TerrellBuckman knows everything there is to know about it.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Because CKS doesn't know squat about coaching college football and TerrellBuckman knows everything there is to know about it.

Wonder if we could possibly hire Terrell to take CKS's place.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Fromm

Take him then. Fields couldn't beat out Fromm. Just like Eason couldnt. Kirby made the right decision. We know now that Fields leaving was a blessing. He griped loudly about not playing even though he couldn't beat Fromm out as starter. Makes no difference to me who you would take. As for the other, that was meant to be funny. If you took at it as a slam to you and want to be butthurt you can go right ahead. I'll just laugh.