Deer stand on a Trailer

If a person could find a scisso lift cheap and mount in on a trailer build the top into a hunting blind. Take the wheels and all off the scissor lift and just mount the base to be trailer and your ready to go use a small trailer and you can pull it with your atv

Todd E

Just go down to the little convenience store headed to hard labor creek sp from bostwick. Lil community may be called fairplay. Dunno. Anyway, they have a box stand on a trailer that raises up by a winch. New not used. Looks cool.

georgia_home

SMonroe

I built one cross ways on a boat trailer, then used my truck winch to stand it up. Cant upload a pic now from my smart phone but search for boat trailer and you'll probably find it.

lbzdually

Banned
Build it on a 16 to 20 ft trailer. Use round steel pipes as hinges to where you can stand it up when you arrive to the your stand site. Put pins in the other side when you get it up so it can't fall back over. You could put a shackle to attach a rope, throw it over a tree, then use your atv or truck to pull it up. i drew something up quick.

Attachments

• flip up stand..jpg
    flip up stand..jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2,741

SMonroe

I'm on the PC now.. can upload pic.

LBZ Dually, Mine looks almost like your sketch. I used 2x lumber for the legs. Those are snap ties for concrete forms as the diagonal chords.

Attachments

• IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 1,761