New Box stand build

IMG_2996.jpegIMG_2991.jpegIMG_2999.pngIMG_3001.pngIMG_2999.png
@Blackston. Came up with the tiny house name. Thank ya sir. Tiny house landing strip. Official stand name.
Here are the pics of the stand and the views out the windows. Right view is about 300 yards to the end. About 200 or so straight in front. And about 150 to the left. This things is in an excellent spot. Lots of cover around it to break up the out line and give it cover. Cut all the limbs in bith directions. Feel like I worked for a power line right of way cutter !!IMG_2997.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_2995.jpeg
IMG_2993.jpeg
IMG_3004.png
IMG_3003.png
Here are the pics showing looking up to the stand. This was Probally the most work I have put into a box stand setup and cutting. In a long time. Glad I had some great help today ! Couldn’t have done it without them.IMG_3002.pngIMG_3003.png

Last edited:

transfixer

View attachment 1229397
View attachment 1229399
View attachment 1229401
View attachment 1229405
Here are the pics showing looking up to the stand. This was Probally the most work I have put into a box stand setup and cutting. In a long time. Glad I had some great help today ! Couldn’t have done it without them.View attachment 1229403View attachment 1229404

I've built many a box stand in the past, but I have to say that is one of the nicest built ones I've seen ! Excellent job ! and looks like an Excellent location, there will be many enjoyable hunts from that stand I predict !

I've built many a box stand in the past, but I have to say that is one of the nicest built ones I've seen ! Excellent job ! and looks like an Excellent location, there will be many enjoyable hunts from that stand I predict !
I really appreciate the kind words sir.. I take alot of pride in the things I do and definitely over build things lol

Reactions: Dub
Over the years I came to really like them, as I could sit longer in a box stand than I could on a ladder or in a climber, and when it was really cold I could drink coffee from my thermos without being seen
Yes sir. I’m only 48 now. I like the and enjoy the things you mentioned. I have hunted out of them in the past. I am bow only now and they just are suitable for the way I hunt. When I get older I’m sure I will go more towards the box.

started the day at this location. couple of members planted eagle forage soybeans yesterday here. We put up a 22 foot ladder stand and cut a heap of trees and limbs etc for shooting lanes and to see the plot. Here are the views from the stand. IMG_2847.jpegIMG_2848.jpegIMG_2851.jpegIMG_2846.jpeg

Mercy we all done some limb cutting today ! After we done the stand above. We Had to cut our way to a stand due to storm damage from the last tornadoes that blown down trees over the road. Cut a ladder stand out of a tree. Put stand back up in this location and cut more limbs etc for it.

IMG_3038.pngIMG_2853.jpegIMG_2854.jpegIMG_2857.jpegIMG_2855.jpeg

We got a tremendous amount of work done in two days. From folks plowing and planting plots. All of us trimming lanes roads and cleaning up storm damage. To putting up a box stand and taking down and moving and trimming two ladder stands and putting up a third one and cutting all that .

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That turned out perfect and it looks like y'all are ready for deer season and it isn't even June yet! :bounce: :rockon: