Did saban retire or was he ran off?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
From comments on here and elsewhere I’m starting to think they got rid of saban to hire this Washington coach cause he’s light years better than saban
You’ll have to use better top water than that to get a rise.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I’m serious. I can’t believe y’all waited this long to hire him
4D chess. Only Trump and Bama can do it and win. Trust me on this.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
You couldn’t be more wrong, nobody has the knowledge Saban has acquired over the years. He said in an interview he realized during this season he physically couldn’t keep up with the schedule. I personally think he told the university this and they started screening months ago. I believe Saban was a part of the process. Nothing for evidence beyond DeBoer not actively pursuing a new contract. Just a gut feeling.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I believe this new guy would have beat Washington if he was the Alabama coach and they played in the natty
I’ll withhold my opinion until he performs. He certainly has the most resources any coach could hope for.

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
I dont think that I have ever posted in this forum but man awe lawdy this has been a fun place to watch over the last three weeks. :bounce:

Saban said himself that his age was starting to affect his recruiting with recruits not knowing when he would retire. I dislike Alabama with every bone in my body but you have to give it to the man whether he pushed himself out or Alabama did.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I dislike Alabama with every bone in my body but you have to give it to the man whether he pushed himself out or Alabama did.
Until somebody tops him he’s the goat and as they say up in Dawsonville thas all there ares hoss.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Bama will be lucky to win 7 games next year. They were lucky to win that many this season.
They were talented enough to beat the DAWGS, so guess there was some luck involved with the DAWGs as well.

Kirby is 1-4 against Saban. Now that records stands for eternity.