Did you buy a gun today #3

pacecars

I put a bid in on Gunbroker and danged if I didn’t win it. It is a Weatherby Vanguard (Howa) with a Hart Precision 22 inch fluted barrel in .250 Savage with a matte grey Cerakote finish in an HS Precision stock with a Bushnell LRHS Elite 3-12x44 scope with a G2H reticle

GregoryB.

I put a bid in on Gunbroker and danged if I didn’t win it. It is a Weatherby Vanguard (Howa) with a Hart Precision 22 inch fluted barrel in .250 Savage with a matte grey Cerakote finish in an HS Precision stock with a Bushnell LRHS Elite 3-12x44 scope with a G2H reticle

Glad you got it, saw it on there the other day when I was surfing.

SC Hunter

Same. I saw it and looked at it for a bit but decided against it. If I reloaded I would have been bidding against a GON Brother! Good snag there!

SC Hunter

Same. I saw it and looked at it for a bit but decided against it. If I reloaded I would have been bidding against a GON Brother! Good snag there!

Jester896

Senior Clown
Did any of you see the custom 6.5 Needmoor on a Stiller Action (I think) in an AICS Chassis on The Outdoor Trader in SW GA.

i wish one of you would get it so I don't have a Needmoor
psst...I know the builder

• Wow
Reactions: Dub

pacecars

It was an impulse thing. I have always had a soft spot for the .250 Savage ever since I read Larry Killer’s “Shots at Whitetails” when I weee but a tot! Y’all could have saved me some money by buying it and I was kinda hoping to get out bid but the more I looked at it the more I wanted it. I dig the fluted barrel and from looking at what it would cost to duplicate the build I am way way ahead

sleepr71

Found a nice,gently used,Ruger LCP Max in .380 at a local pawn shop. It was $100 cheaper than a new one & just needs a little cleaning,as far as I can tell. Edited to add that it looks new internally..with only very,very,minor wear on the slide. I guess somebody decided they wanted something different & traded it in. Oh well,saved me $100.00.! Now I can buy 3-4 more mags.. :)

Last edited: