Did you buy a gun today #3

pacecars

I put a bid in on Gunbroker and danged if I didn’t win it. It is a Weatherby Vanguard (Howa) with a Hart Precision 22 inch fluted barrel in .250 Savage with a matte grey Cerakote finish in an HS Precision stock with a Bushnell LRHS Elite 3-12x44 scope with a G2H reticle

GregoryB.

I put a bid in on Gunbroker and danged if I didn’t win it. It is a Weatherby Vanguard (Howa) with a Hart Precision 22 inch fluted barrel in .250 Savage with a matte grey Cerakote finish in an HS Precision stock with a Bushnell LRHS Elite 3-12x44 scope with a G2H reticle

Glad you got it, saw it on there the other day when I was surfing.

SC Hunter

Same. I saw it and looked at it for a bit but decided against it. If I reloaded I would have been bidding against a GON Brother! Good snag there!

SC Hunter

Same. I saw it and looked at it for a bit but decided against it. If I reloaded I would have been bidding against a GON Brother! Good snag there!

Jester896

Senior Clown
Did any of you see the custom 6.5 Needmoor on a Stiller Action (I think) in an AICS Chassis on The Outdoor Trader in SW GA.

i wish one of you would get it so I don't have a Needmoor
psst...I know the builder

• Wow
Reactions: Dub

pacecars

It was an impulse thing. I have always had a soft spot for the .250 Savage ever since I read Larry Killer’s “Shots at Whitetails” when I weee but a tot! Y’all could have saved me some money by buying it and I was kinda hoping to get out bid but the more I looked at it the more I wanted it. I dig the fluted barrel and from looking at what it would cost to duplicate the build I am way way ahead

sleepr71

Found a nice,gently used,Ruger LCP Max in .380 at a local pawn shop. It was $100 cheaper than a new one & just needs a little cleaning,as far as I can tell. Edited to add that it looks new internally..with only very,very,minor wear on the slide. I guess somebody decided they wanted something different & traded it in. Oh well,saved me $100.00.! Now I can buy 3-4 more mags.. :)

Last edited:

Adam5

I decided that my Glock 48 with Holosun 507k and Streamlight TLR 7 Sub was too bulky for routine carry, so I traded it off.

I’ve always been fond of 1911’s and shoot them well, so say hello to my Springfield EMP4 9mm.

Attachments

• IMG_2618.jpeg
    IMG_2618.jpeg
    321.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2619.jpeg
    IMG_2619.jpeg
    411 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2620.jpeg
    IMG_2620.jpeg
    492.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Gator89

I decided that my Glock 48 with Holosun 507k and Streamlight TLR 7 Sub was too bullet for routine carry, so I traded it off.

I’ve always been fond of 1911’s and shoot them well, so say hello to my Springfield EMP4 9mm.

Nice piece!

What does too bullet mean?

A friend of mine father passed away and he (and his son) are/were avid collectors of firearms. In return for helping out I was gifted (2) 9mm Taurus Compact pistols, a Mossberg 12G pump, and an M&P15 flattop. I am returning later in the month and will likely be adding a 1911 and a 45 cal Uzi pistol.

I am very excited to have the opportunity to use these. I got to shoot the Mossberg while we were doing some clay shooting. Not the best action for that use, but it was great to get to shoot it some.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I made a trade today and brought home a Mauser M18 300WinMag in the Fred Bear camo stock. Barrel is threaded.
It has less than a box of ammo through it. The guy wanted something in '06 power/recoil so I traded him back a Sears model 53 in '06 that I got from him a few years ago, plus some extras.
20240502_120114.jpg
20240502_120152.jpg
20240502_120159.jpg
20240502_120230.jpg