Dinsney world Mickey mouse and the kung fu catfish. (PIC XXX HEAVY)

flip0302

That is just awsome! conjrats to both you to! Yall 2 deserved them fish! Oh where was my invite???

My father n law saw those fish and said and I quote"We are going to the Tenn river in 2 weeks! I dont care what you have going on, put it on hold!"

Surely you wouldn't miss the BB Classic and hand the tittla of the Worlds Greatest Catfisherman to the Sultan of Slime by default, LOL:D

GSUwhiskers

Best catfish post I've ever seen on GON. I love it. Ya'll had an awesome time I know. The Tenn. was already on my list of future fishing spots, but I think it just got bumped up a couple of notches. hah

chad smith

Surely you wouldn't miss the BB Classic and hand the tittla of the Worlds Greatest Catfisherman to the Sultan of Slime by default, LOL:D

OH no we will go after the tourney:)
The wife done told me a wasn't missing it cause she wants to fish it!!

flip0302

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the great comments.

Thats one of the things that makes the forum as special as it is, a place to share, make friends and even a place to ask for prayer when needed.

When I landed that fish I was a bundle of nerves, beside myself and Ole Doodleflop calmy says "Thank You Lord".
Could not have said it better myself.

We knew the state record was 112 pounds, figured it may have been a lake record but knew we couldnt keep it alive. We decided to get a bunch of pictures and release it, I questioned it at first, after watching him swim away, fish of a lifetime...I actually felt good about the decison, teared up a little.

Thanks for taking time to let us share, it was awesome!

Lanier Jim

Good stuff right there....and not a single mention of a favor! :)

BTW - dang that Paddle boat is huge!

LJ

Best post I've ever seen on the GON. Way to go fellas, that is truly a majestic creature and probably north of 30 years old.
BTW, I know where you can get some skipjack if need arises...I actually have 11 on ice in the back of my truck right now. Headed to the shop!

brother hilljack

The Catfish kings of the GON!! Congrats on some amazing fishing. Once in a lifetime right there

brother hilljack

6 fish totaled 273 pounds. It was awesome to say the least!

Well now, I guess there are a couple of folks on this site who are qualified to be catfish guides!! Congrats again my brothers

btt202

Guess I should have checked my E mail where someone was looking for Skipjack last week maybe I could have got on board with bait in hand for a ticket. Great Job Flip Maybe Next time ... But I will be going again to the Tenn River...

Summersw

Best post I've ever read...One heck of a day of fishing!

Latest posts