Dinsney world Mickey mouse and the kung fu catfish. (PIC XXX HEAVY)

doodleflop

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Here it is 5 days after the trip and all my thoughts are still centered on this trip. It is a great memory I will never forget.

I have enjoyed being a part of this forum and the members that make it up are awesome. I've made friends with people like Johnny (flip) and without being a member here the likelihood of us meeting any other way is near impossible.

j_seph

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Here it is 5 days after the trip and all my thoughts are still centered on this trip. It is a great memory I will never forget.

I have enjoyed being a part of this forum and the members that make it up are awesome. I've made friends with people like Johnny (flip) and without being a member here the likelihood of us meeting any other way is near impossible.
Good thing we met at the water hole (bait boy):flag:

flip0302

Is this another Ballus Creek thing? Sounds kinky to me!
I am ready to go fishing!

103 lb catfish, that has to be the equivalent of a 16-18 lb largemouth huh?

Congrats on the new PB Flip. And Doodleflop you certainly know how to put people on huge catfish. What do you reckon that one yall had last time weighed? the one that bottomed out the scale, I bet that one was close to a 100 lbs.

I would love to experience some catfishing like that. Nice work.

doodleflop

103 lb catfish, that has to be the equivalent of a 16-18 lb largemouth huh?

Congrats on the new PB Flip. And Doodleflop you certainly know how to put people on huge catfish. What do you reckon that one yall had last time weighed? the one that bottomed out the scale, I bet that one was close to a 100 lbs.

I would love to experience some catfishing like that. Nice work.

We gave the other fish 90 pounds. There was so much boat traffic rocking the boat the scales were bouncing from 85 and bottoming out at 100. The fish was around 56" which is equivelant to a 90+ pound blue cat.

Spurhunter1

Awesome trip in my backyard home waters boys. Nothing like the tug of a giant catfish. Did you happen to get the length on that beast?

flip0302

Awesome trip in my backyard home waters boys. Nothing like the tug of a giant catfish. Did you happen to get the length on that beast?

The fish was 61 inches, just am awesome fish, I will never forget that trip!:fine::fine:

j_seph

I finally found fault in this thread.
It's not the "A" hat flip has on nor the part about Balus Creek as Flip may have been that stalker after the picture he sent me of doodle:hair:

Poodleflop, I mean Doodleflop
it is not Dinsney world
It is Disney World
:D

flip0302

I finally found fault in this thread.
It's not the "A" hat flip has on nor the part about Balus Creek as Flip may have been that stalker after the picture he sent me of doodle:hair:

Poodleflop, I mean Doodleflop
it is not Dinsney world
It is Disney World
:D

I hope Ole JSeph and I van plan at trip the third Saturday in October, Alabama and Tennessee on the radio, Joe singing Rocky Top...and I sing the Rammer Jammer.
Good time Joe, and we will let Doodle be the guide!
Works better that way we get to reel all the fish in!

j_seph

I hope Ole JSeph and I van plan at trip the third Saturday in October, Alabama and Tennessee on the radio, Joe singing Rocky Top...and I sing the Rammer Jammer.
Good time Joe, and we will let Doodle be the guide!
Works better that way we get to reel all the fish in!
Don't know about Doodle being guide. He took us striper fishing...............................we caught spots and almost got ran over, he took a wounded warrior............................almost drowned him...............................he took some more folks and hit a stump.......................... don't get me wrong he's getting pretty good with Chad's teaching but sometimes that ADD just whips him and everyone in the boat:bounce:

flip0302

Don't know about Doodle being guide. He took us striper fishing...............................we caught spots and almost got ran over, he took a wounded warrior............................almost drowned him...............................he took some more folks and hit a stump.......................... don't get me wrong he's getting pretty good with Chad's teaching but sometimes that ADD just whips him and everyone in the boat:bounce:

Joe you sure are tuff on the fellow!
He have me a choice, he said you can be the guide or you can be the Master Baiter.
Nothing else need be said!

j_seph

Joe you sure are tuff on the fellow!
He have me a choice, he said you can be the guide or you can be the Master Baiter.
Nothing else need be said!
That's why we use
tuf-lines_xp.jpg

doodleflop

Flip joe is just jealous. The last good fish put in joes boat were by me. And besides twice this year I've put fish in the boat he's only dreamed of.

In fact last time I saw him he was wearing a Bibb with your picture holding that huge fish so it'd catch all his drool.

flip0302

Flip joe is just jealous. The last good fish put in joes boat were by me. And besides twice this year I've put fish in the boat he's only dreamed of.

In fact last time I saw him he was wearing a Bibb with your picture holding that huge fish so it'd catch all his drool.

Uhhh Ohhh, the Grasshopper is calling the Teacher out, Hmmm Kimosabe, this could be good!:stir:

I do like the sound of Joe with my picture, but dont drool all over it !

j_seph

Sometimes you wonder why you take someone fishing with ya to begin with:yawn:
He still ain't caught one bigger than me yet though:D

Latest posts