Don't know who to pull for

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have been a big Bear's fan since '85 and I am a big Manning & Dungy fan also. It should be a great game. I think Ol Peyton is finally gonna win it all.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I dont think the colts will do anything with the bears D.

Have been a bears fan since a kid so I gotta pull for them. did not know who to pull for if the pats won yesterday, but thats over so I am ok!

hunterb

Not a Colts fan....but Peyton looked good yesterday......I would like to see Peyton get a ring.....much more then Grossman

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
The Bears D has had some injuries and isn't what it was at the first of the season. If Peyton doesn't have one of ''those'' games I can't see the Bears winning.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
The Bears D has had some injuries and isn't what it was at the first of the season. If Peyton doesn't have one of ''those'' games I can't see the Bears winning.

of course yesterday they shut down.....really shut down....the best offense of 06

DaGris

Banned
I was born and lived 25 miles from Chicago untill I was 17 and always loved my Bears. I am the biggest bears fanatic you'll ever meet. Too many 5-11 season and there back on top and are going to win it all! :clap:

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I like both teams - will probably pull for the Colts.

redlevel

I'm not really much of a pro football fan anymore, but I guess I'll pull for the Colts and Manning. They were my favorite team back when they were in Baltimore and had the Greatest Quarterback of All Time.

S

Sugar Hill Scouter

It would not bother me if either team won. I like them both. Why does the media have to make a story out of the coaches being black? They're coaches and they're men !!!
Just focus on the game...

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
It would not bother me if either team won. I like them both.

ditto

Payton, Dungy and the owner came across as all being good folks. Especially the owner and and Dungy giving God thanks.

DaGris

Banned
ditto

Payton, Dungy and the owner came across as all being good folks. Especially the owner and and Dungy giving God thanks.

Ms Virginia is a good and decent woman (owner of the Bears) and she also is a "good folk". Lovie talks about the lord all the time. GO BEARS!

ebcarp

I don't think God cares who wins a football game. Given the choice between an old Tennessee QB or a Florida one...go Colts!!

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Dagris I didn't know anything about Lovie. Thanks for sharing.

ebcarp, it didn't click about both being SEC QB's, they are busy talking about the race of the coaches being a first.

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
I like the Bears tradition of hard -nosed football, solid defense and enough offense to win. I always liked the Bears backs of days gone by, Gale Sayers and Walter Peyton.:flag: